To make the most of social media, you need the right tool for the job. A lot of companies mistakenly attempt to use listening tools to do their research and end up frustrated by the lack of results. The better solution? MAP, powered by Sysomos.
Why Choose Map?
A superior engine searches more data, powering greater market insight
- Tap into billions of conversations spanning 189 countries and 186 languages powered by MAP's sophisticated data mining and text analytics technology
- Access MAP's massive, searchable social media database that indexes millions of new conversations every day; it analyzes two years of historical data, in real time, with sentiment and geo-demographic analytics applied in seconds
- Get the information you need on any topic, in real time right now, thanks to MAP's unmatched capability to process data at the same time it's being collected
Unlimited searches with unlimited results puts the power of discovery at your fingertips
- Find out what's happening in the entire marketplace rather than simply learning what people are saying about your brand or research topic alone - no limits on the number of searches you perform or volume of data you uncover gives you a wide-angle view
- Perform real-time, customizable searches with full functionality for ad-hoc queries across the entire database
- Get the intelligence you need when you need it with MAP's flexible, dynamic search capability and unlimited queries
- Search broadly across the entire database as well as perform narrow, niche searches; Boolean search functionality gives you the ability to define queries with OR, AND or NOT to surface relevant and critical conversations
Geo-demographic filter let you zero in on specific audiences
- See where in the world conversations are taking place - right down to the country, state and city level
- Send the right message to the right audience - you may find that what's popular in one city doesn't resonate with residents of an adjacent city
- Capture conversations and online profiles by colloquialism - MAP knows that The Big Apple is New York City and Chi-Town is Chicago
Twitter Certified Product
MAP is part of the Twitter Certified Product Program, so you get unparalleled social data access through the Twitter firehose - it's a powerful benefit of MAP.
- Access every single tweet that flows from Twitter each day through the Twitter firehose
- Get the best possible information and insights from Twitter conversations
- Don't miss out on tweets that aren't included in Twitter's random sampling through its search API
- Acquire hard-to-find Twitter profile information