SOURCE: Oracle Corporation
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 20, 2011) - Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To help speed the successful deployment, adoption and return on investment of business applications, Oracle is announcing the availability of Oracle User Productivity Kit 11.0 and Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0.
- Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) and Oracle UPK Professional are easy-to-use and comprehensive content development, deployment and maintenance platforms for increasing productivity and adoption for Oracle, third-party and custom applications projects.
- With Oracle UPK Professional, teams can create, access and share content tailored for all phases of the project lifecycle, dramatically reducing deployment and adoption time to drive IT project success.
- New features in Oracle UPK Professional 11.0 enable customers to rapidly create and access engaging content, thereby increasing knowledge transfer and reducing content maintenance time.
User-friendly Features Promote Successful Adoption of Business Applications
- The latest version of Oracle UPK Professional includes the following new functionality:
- Enablement Content - Jumpstarts projects and maps success from the start with best practices documentation and instructions.
- Web-based Knowledge Center - Improves efficiency, measures organizational readiness and supports ongoing proficiency on a centralized content deployment, tracking and reporting platform.
- Conceptual-based Assessments and Links - Helps increase user adoption and knowledge retention through conceptual and transaction-based testing, and engages users with expanded access to additional, relevant information.
- Deployment Enhancements - Streamlines publishing with a redesigned publishing wizard that includes publishing to the new Knowledge Center, as well as new HTML publishing options and test case publishing formats for Oracle Application Testing Suite and IBM Rational.
- Oracle UPK and UPK Professional customers who are current on maintenance can upgrade to the latest version at no charge.
- In addition, Oracle UPK and Oracle UPK pre-built content, available for many Oracle Applications, helps reduce content development time as companies can easily customize a prebuilt library of transactional recordings to meet their unique business needs.
- "With the help of Oracle User Productivity Kit, we've been able to dramatically reduce the time to deployment for our customers as well as provide them significant savings in terms of implementation costs," said Jordan Collard of Synaptis, The Adoption Experts & UPK Specialists. "We are looking forward to using Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0 in our implementation methodology and to continue to provide time and cost savings to our customers."
- "The deployment and adoption of enterprise applications can be complicated processes that involve complex people, process and change management. Enterprises are always looking for ways to reduce project timelines and increase acceptance of their enterprise applications to maximize ROI," said Trish Trolley, senior director, Oracle User Productivity Kit Product Management. "New features in Oracle User Productivity Kit Professional 11.0 target the challenges traditionally associated with user adoption, helping customers achieve IT project success."
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.