NEW YORK, NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISO, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwire - Dec. 19, 2012) - Chango today announced the launch of 'Programmatic FBX Advertising', a new advertising solution that brings large-scale search intent data to the Facebook Exchange.
By anonymously collecting over 6 billion search events each month in the U.S., Chango builds a real-time profile of actual searches being done on Google, Yahoo! and Bing. To date Chango has used this data to provide what is recognized as the most robust and scalable Search Retargeting solution available. Chango clients can now also leverage this proprietary data for intent targeting and retargeting across FBX, which represents over 1 billion users worldwide.
"FBX is the latest innovation to arrive in digital marketing, and given its scale, is perfectly timed to meet the demands created from 'programmatic marketing'. Our clients are using more data than ever before to determine who to target, and importantly who not to target, and the addition of such a large inventory source allows this to grow while still having enough individuals to target," reports Dax Hamman, CRO at Chango.
"But more than that, the CMOs we work with value the environment that Facebook offers for advertising, and are recognizing the positive ways their customers are responding. Our Clients are excited and intrigued about the opportunity that FBX offers their business, and want to make sure they generate maximum value from it."
Chango has built an integration, which can handle billions of impression requests sent daily by FBX to the Chango Madison platform, a proprietary technology that combines the data management options of a full-scale DMP with the buying capability of the largest DSPs, but without the need for multiple system integrations.
As the only Programmatic Marketing Platform (PMP), Chango offers advertisers access to FBX with six key benefits:
1. Proprietary Intent Data - 6 billion search events captured each month in real-time; advertisers can target individuals on Facebook based on the searches they've done minutes before on Google, Yahoo! and Bing, data not available elsewhere at such proven scale
2. Programmatic approach - The ability to combine more data, from more sources, using programmatic rules that drive efficiency by eliminating irrelevant individuals, and determining the true value of relevant ones
3. Full-services solution - Clients Services are looking to deliver #WOW for our clients, going above and beyond their expectations with legendary service
4. Unique audience builder - Advertisers can use their own first party data, combined with third party data already available through the platform, such as BlueKai and Exelate to enhance their targeting
5. Full creative production - Many advertisers will not have creative ad units formatted to FBX's unique ad size, and as such Chango will convert their IAB units into the Facebook format at no additional cost
6. Market leading performance. Proven experience building algorithms and solving programmatic marketing challenges to realize unparalleled campaign performance
In addition to using the FBX inventory for prospecting and retargeting with full-serve solutions, Chango has also made this new inventory source available to its enterprise publisher clients that utilize Chango Madison for large-scale audience extension and it's 'trading desk in a box' service.
Chango recently completed a Series B funding round, adding $12m to the business to accelerate growth and its leadership position. The company envisages Programmatic FBX Advertising as an important contributor to its revenue growth plans.
Chango provides simple and effective Solutions for marketers in an era of real-time media and big data. Our proprietary platform, Chango Madison, combines the data management capabilities of a DMP (Data Management Platform) with the media buying capabilities of a DSP (Demand Side Platform) allowing for a truly Programmatic approach to both segmentation and media buying across Display, Mobile, Social & Web.
We solve the common problems faced by marketers today - we PROSPECT for new customers with Search Retargeting and CONVERT existing site visitors with Programmatic Site Retargeting. Additionally, with Audience Extension and our 'Trading Desk in a box' capabilities we enable publishers and agencies to BUILD solutions around their own sites and data.
Our clients include the world's largest brands & agencies, including 55 of the top 500 retailers, which has helped fuel 600%+ growth year over year for the last 2 years. We have offices in New York, Toronto, London, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.