NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - October 29, 2013) -
Sociomantic Labs, the leader in programmatic advertising solutions for eCommerce marketers, today announced a strategic partnership with Revenue Management Systems (RMS), the premier provider of revenue optimization software. As a result of this partnership, data from RMS will be integrated into Sociomantic's Streaming CRM platform. This will evolve revenue management from a system for managing inbound demand to one that will generate new demand and boost ancillary sales through personalized display ads delivered online, on mobile devices and on Facebook.
With data integration at its core, this partnership will help convert big data across multiple sources into intelligent actionable data. Marketers will now be able to utilize this new resource for real-time advertising and thus, more effective monetization of unsold inventory. It will result in a never before seen level of sophistication in digital advertising and revenue management, closing the marketing loop between an empty seat, hotel room, or rental car, and the individual customer that will fill it.
- Most CRM systems push predefined offers to a limited number of broad audience segments. This approach fails to fully recognize or address the needs of either the traveler or the travel service provider.
- The partnership between Sociomantic and RMS connects information from key enterprise systems, loyalty and other CRM data and real-time audience information to outbound digital marketing channels, thus creating and deepening the relationships between consumers and travel suppliers.
- Sociomantic helps travel marketers increase revenue by being laser-focused on reaching individuals with real-time personalized offers for seats, hotel rooms, rental cars, class of service upgrades or other perks. It will arm them with the tools to build brand affinity, increase consumer loyalty, and stimulate additional demand.
- Travel brands also benefit from real-time insights into the performance of various offers. This allows marketers to adjust messaging or shift budgets to promote specific inventory to improved ad efficiency and achieve better ROI.
- "This is the biggest thing to happen to revenue management since origin and destination control," said Eric Nordling, COO of Revenue Management Systems. "Synchronizing customer data and inventory information with digital marketing lets travel suppliers reach the right consumers in real time, with offers just right for who they are, their travel intent and their place in the purchase funnel. It's a huge opportunity -- and one that is not yet being taken advantage of. This work we are doing with Sociomantic changes everything."
- "Unlocking the power of enterprise data and tying it together with marketing is a first-class opportunity for travel suppliers to decrease distribution costs, boost incremental revenue and delight customers," said Jason Kelly, CEO of Sociomantic. "Travel suppliers need to use the information and systems they already have in place to communicate through digital media as effectively as they do through other channels -- and turn eyes into buys."
- Sociomantic and RMS will be showcasing the partnership in booth #40 at the IATA World Passenger Symposium October 29-31 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Sociomantic was nominated for a Travel Innovation Summit "Best Global Travel Innovation" award and will be formally announcing its product at the PhoCusWright Conference, November 19-21 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
About Sociomantic Labs:
Sociomantic Labs drives incremental sales at scale for eCommerce marketers with programmatic display advertising solutions for desktop, mobile and Facebook. Sociomantic's proprietary stream-based technology enables marketers in over 60 countries worldwide to harness the value of loyalty, CRM and other first-party data assets to deliver individually personalized dynamic ads for retargeting, prospecting and loyalty campaigns -- helping marketers turn real-time data into real-time ROI. Sociomantic has been profitable since its founding in Berlin in 2009, and has grown organically to more than 150 employees in 15 offices across six continents today.
About Revenue Management Systems:
Revenue Management Systems, Inc. has developed the most innovative airline revenue management systems available today and their use has directly contributed to the success of many airlines around the world. Their most popular product, airRM, is used by nearly 40 airlines including Ryanair (Ireland), AirAsia (Malaysia) and JetStar (Australia). airRMexpress, their newest offering, brings affordable forecasting and optimization technology to the hundreds of small airlines around the world. Together,airRM and airRMexpress help airlines realize higher revenues and increased staff productivity. RMS, founded in 1996, is a privately held company headquartered in Seattle, Washington (USA).
© 2013 Sociomantic Labs Inc. All rights reserved. Sociomantic Labs is a trademark of Sociomantic Labs GmbH. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.