OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - July 29, 2014) -
Editors Note: There are three photos associated with this press release.
Roxio today introduces two new additions to its Roxio® Toast® product family - Roxio® Toast® 12 Titanium and Roxio® Toast® 12 Pro. With support for popular social media platforms and devices, renowned capture, copy, convert and share capabilities, enhanced HD burning options and new Live Screen Capture, Roxio Toast 12 is the ideal companion to iLife and the one-stop digital media toolkit for Mac.
When working with music, photos or video, Roxio Toast 12 offers an intuitive interface and built-in tutorials to simplify all your digital media tasks. It's never been easier to share to social media (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter), the latest devices, or burn HD content to DVD.
Roxio Toast 12 Titanium delivers these powerful new capabilities:
- New! Live Screen Capture: Ideal for educators and trainers, the new Live Screen Capture makes it easy to record directly from your screen with voiceover, then edit, save and share as a movie. Create compelling presentations, how-to videos and more.
- Enhanced! Device Support: Share video to iPad, iPhone and more devices with new templates for easy video conversion.
- New! Burn HD videos on DVD: Now it's easy to burn AVCHD video on standard DVDs that will playback in HD on Blu-ray Disc players - no plug-in required.
- Enhanced! DiscCatalog Maker: Burn files to disc with ease and create a searchable catalog as you burn.
Roxio Toast 12 Pro Extends Your Digital Media Tool Kit:
In addition to the powerful capabilities of Roxio Toast 12 Titanium, Roxio Toast 12 Pro also includes more than $300 in valuable extras to support your total digital media workflow.
- HDR Express 2: Create intense photographs with impressive visual contrast. Enjoy stunning imagery with vibrant, true and beautiful colors.
- FotoMagico 3 RE: Create spellbinding photo and video stories in high definition.
- iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner: Easily remove unwanted noise from LPs, cassettes, video recorded on your camcorder, cell phone or camera. Experience increased audio clarity and enhanced sound.
- SmartSound Sonicfire Pro 5.8: Turn library music into a custom music score for your slideshows and video productions. Move the beats of the music to match the events in your video.
- Reallusion FaceFilter 3: Use these powerful photo-retouching tools to reveal the true beauty of your images.
- Toast 12 Pro Blu-ray Support: Burn HD movies directly to Blu-ray Discs.
"Roxio Toast has always been a powerful tool for capturing and sharing photo and video content from your Mac. With the new Live Screen Capture, we've dramatically extended its creative capabilities, making it ideal for creating classroom presentations, business demos and how-to videos for YouTube. The ability to record your screen and turn it into a movie unlocks exciting educational opportunities for our users and is just one of the ways Roxio Toast 12 continues to evolve and meet the needs of today's content creators," said Michel Yavercovski, Director of Product Management at Roxio.
Roxio Toast 12 Titanium and Roxio Toast 12 Pro are available now as electronic downloads directly from www.roxio.com/toast. Roxio Toast 12 Titanium is available at the suggested retail price of $99.99 (USD & CAD)/ £79.99/ EUR 89.99. Roxio Toast 12 Pro is available at the suggested retail price of $149.99 (USD & CAD)/ £119.99/ EUR 139.99. Roxio Toast 12 Titanium will also be available at selected retail partners starting in September 2014.
Roxio provides consumers and businesses with powerful tools to make the most of their digital media. Whether you're working with photos, video or amazing gameplay, Roxio gives you the power to preserve, make, store and share your digital creations. Part of the Corel product family, Roxio's popular software and hardware brands include Creator, Toast and Game Capture HD PRO. For more information about Roxio, please visit www.roxio.com.
©2014 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Roxio, the Roxio logo, Roxio Creator, Toast, and Game Capture are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. All other names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links: