PETALUMA, CA--(Marketwired - Mar 10, 2015) - MarketLive, the leading technology platform for enabling Total Commerce for fast-growing retailers, today announced six winners of the MarketLive Merchant Awards held during the MarketLive e-Commerce Summit 2015 in San Diego, California.
The annual retail awards contest honors top performing e-commerce websites from among MarketLive's customer base. Winners were honored this morning before hundreds of leading retail peers and industry experts at an awards ceremony held during the Summit, which gathers the top minds in retail to share their strategies and best practices. MarketLive recognized six winners in three major categories: The Ken Burke Award of Excellence; the Intelligent Selling Awards; and the MarketLive Performance Index Top Performer Awards.
And the winners are...
The Ken Burke Award of Excellence
MarketLive's top award, which honors the single site whose strong performance and deployment of best practices, sets it apart from all the rest during the past year.
Winner: Francesca's™ -- a women's clothing boutique specializing in trendy clothes, handbags, shoes, jewelry, & gifts. Francesca's e-commerce website distinguished itself by its rich cross channel commerce customer experiences, engaging social campaigns and innovative marketing and merchandising features across the website.
Intelligent Selling Awards
Honors those sites which show the best overall strategic execution of conversion, loyalty, innovations or best practices:
- Best Customer Experience recognizes the site that is blazing new paths into understanding the entire Customer Experience and refining each touchpoint to perfection, while helping to define best practices in multi-channel marketing.
Winner: Sport Chalet -- a sporting goods department store with 51 locations in the Western states.
- Best Site on the Rise recognizes the best up-and-coming site with a brand that is maximizing its presence online and growing sales.
Winner: Beauty Brands -- a fast-growing salon and spa super-store.
The MarketLive Performance Index Top Performer Awards
Honors merchants and e-commerce websites that create the most effective online selling environments and achieve the highest performance:
- Highest Conversion Improvement recognizes the retail website that achieved the largest improvement in conversion rate against the previous year.
Winner: Educational Insights -- creators of unique toys, games, and classroom tools for today's kids.
- Highest Acquisition Improvement recognizes the retail website that achieved the largest improvement in new visitors and buyers against their previous year.
Winner: Donald J. Pliner -- makers of women's and men's designer shoes, handbags and accessories.
- Highest Retention Improvement recognizes the website with the largest improvement in return visitors and buyers, as compared to their previous year.
Winner: Cost Plus World Market -- a nationwide retail chain featuring an eclectic mix of important housewares, furniture, décor and specialty food and beverages.
"I congratulate all of this year's award winners, who are delivering some of the best practices in online retail today," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive. "I also want thank these companies for allowing MarketLive to be part of their success and for sharing their retailing successes and strategies with our merchant community here at our Summit."
Connect with MarketLive
- Find case studies and best practices at the MarketLive blog: http://www.marketlive-blog.com/
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest webinar invites, events and surveys: https://twitter.com/MarketLiveInc
- Discuss e-commerce with your peers at our LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketlive
- Like MarketLive on Facebook to receive the latest trends and news: https://www.facebook.com/marketlive
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc. has been the leading provider of e-commerce technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® Customer Driven Commerce technology and services solution integrates commerce across all channels, enabling merchants to enhance their customers' experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates.
The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable Total Commerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail e-commerce sites, including Armani Exchange, Party City, Perricone MD, Sport Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg Diamonds, Title Nine, Intermix and others.
For more information, visit www.marketlive.com.