SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - September 29, 2015) - PRO Unlimited, a global leader of contingent workforce management solutions, announced the release of its fifth-generation Wand VMS (vendor management system) platform. As the boundaries between B2C and B2B software applications disappear and users demand robust yet highly easy-to-use solutions in the enterprise, the importance of consumerized design and contextual decision-making has become a critical requirement for B2B SaaS solution providers.
The new user interface for Wand was designed from the ground up following design principles found in the world's leading consumer software solutions. "This latest release of our Wand technology offers our enterprise clients a highly intuitive user interface, streamlined workflows, and enhanced statement-of-work (SOW) project management capabilities," said Andrew Schultz, CEO and President of PRO Unlimited. "It is now easier than ever for managers to engage and collaborate with their SOW project partners and contingent workforce staffing suppliers."
Key features of the latest release of Wand VMS include:
- New navigational design. A completely new navigational design enables managers to quickly and easily find what they need by leveraging features such as calendaring, a highlighted list of action items, and a directory of their entire contingent workforce.
- Ratings and reviews. The new user interface integrates worker and vendor ratings and reviews and other social sharing tools, allowing managers to provide input to their peers, while using these scorecards of candidates and providers to enable data-driven decisions.
- SOW project posting. An "intelligent" navigational guide takes managers through each of the steps required to create a new SOW project posting as well as the workflow for evaluating and comparing competing quote submissions and selecting and assigning the one of choice.
- RFI features. New request-for-information (RFI) capabilities enable managers to evaluate vendors and their quotes based on objective criteria. Managers can compare quotes, score RFI answers, and reject and request quote revisions.
- Reporting. Reporting on the contingent workforce has improved with a new budget panel, quote summary and change history, and supplier profile side-by-side comparisons. Dashboard reports include project engagement financials with headcount history and tracking.
"Management of the non-employee workforce is fast becoming a critical 'chess piece' in the war for talent," said Ted Sergott, Senior Vice President of Product Development at PRO Unlimited. "Taking cues from the best principles of consumerized software like ratings and reviews and intuitive visualizations as well as placing intelligent data at the fingertips of managers, the new Wand platform enables managers to make faster decisions and execute faster transactions on any device they choose."
Organizations and individuals interested in knowing more about the latest release of Wand, PRO Unlimited's award-winning, proprietary VMS cross-channel platform, Wand, can download the Wand Data Sheet or schedule a demo of Wand with one of the company's business consultants.
About PRO Unlimited: PRO Unlimited, through its purely vendor-neutral managed service provider (MSP) model that is integrated with its vendor management system (VMS) platform, helps organizations address the costs, risks, and quality issues associated with managing a contingent workforce. A pioneer and innovator in the VMS and MSP space, PRO offers solutions for e-procurement and management of contingent labor, 1099/co-employment risk management, and third-party payroll for client-sourced contract talent.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/29/11G061223/Images/Dashboard_Shot-1330736128718.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/29/11G061223/Images/Time_Billing_Shot-603460105715.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/29/11G061223/Images/Homepage-366542742005.jpg
Attachment Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2015/9/29/11G061223/5th_Gen_Wand_Data_Sheet_2015-09-888539093161.pdf