CLEVELAND, OH--(Marketwired - May 05, 2016) - Choosing a fence is often a complicated task. With so many options, styles, and designs to select from, picking the right one can be overwhelming. ActiveYards® has the solution and expertise to help consumers during their shopping process. The Shop, Select and Install model guides homeowners through the decision making process to select the ideal fence for their specific need.
To help consumers through the shopping process, ActiveYards recently launched a new video that details the 3 Ways To Shop, Select and Install an ActiveYards Fencing system, ideal for consumers to view prior to beginning their fence shopping and decision making. The video can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvhZxoRdXeY.
ActiveYards has a solution for every need. They offer a large selection of fences for homeowners seeking privacy for or from the environment, protection of children and pets, completing a final touch around a pool, or simply looking to add decorative curb appeal to enhance the value of the home.
The 3 steps in the Shop, Select and Install model are:
Shopping: ActiveYards offers three efficient and informative ways to shop for a new fence system or solution.
- Shop Online at http://www.activeyards.com/
- Visit a Showroom where a knowledgeable staff member can assist and answer questions
- An At-Home Consultation with a certified professional
Selecting: After selecting a style, consumers then choose from a popular ActiveYards series -- three different grades of product all with the same look but with slight variances in specifications, with different price points. ActiveYards offers a fence system for every customer's budget.
Installing: ActiveYards offers three ways to install that meets budget and priorities.
- ActiveYards Pro Installation Services -- selecting one of the ActiveYards Certified Pro's from a network of authorized dealers
- EZFence2Go™ -- for ease of installation, total customization and next generation technology. Packaged in kits, this system represents a high-quality but cost effective solution for those customers with a do-it-yourself mindset. With a fast and effective installation method that takes customers from selection to preparation and then assembly in 3 easy steps, EZFence2Go is the best way to enhance a property with an ActiveYards fence system. With flexible delivery and assembly options, customers can pick up orders and manage the installation themselves
- DIY or Hired Contractor -- homeowners tackling the project or working with a contractor of their choosing.
Learn more about ActiveYards by visiting http://activeyards.com.
ActiveYards® is a proud brand of its parent company, Barrette Outdoor Living (BOL). Barrette Outdoor Living is the North American leader in consumer fence manufacturing. Barrette currently produces and markets exterior home products under a variety of leading brand names through specialty retailers, home centers and lumberyards. BOL is an independent subsidiary of Barrette. BOL currently employs 1,550 people and the Barrette parent company employs 3,000. BOL has a head office in Cleveland, OH with the parent company headquartered in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada. The company is privately owned and operated by the third generation of the Barrette family.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/5/5/11G096926/Images/aycontractor-481ef61de329a074824e3683a1b66d32.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/5/5/11G096926/Images/ay1-16cc044ceaabbf77b192a8cf1457b08a.jpg