OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - June 8, 2016) -
Editors Note: There are 2 photos and 1 video associated with this press release.
The new Roxio® Secure Burn™ Enterprise is a complete data burning and encryption solution that brings a new level of security to corporate and government accounts. Enterprise, institutional and government customers can monitor, control and encrypt confidential information saved to storage discs and devices. Powerful administrative tools help IT departments establish and enforce security protocols across the organization. With simple drag and drop tools, Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise provides a fail-safe environment to protect and save confidential information to CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs, as well as memory cards and USB drives.
Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise (4.0) now takes advantage of the power of WinZip, the world's #1 compression technology, to enable clients to save and protect even more data to portable storage devices.
"Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise supports the security standards that private and public sector IT departments require, while also delivering the seamless experience employees need to be productive. As companies and government departments face ever-increasing pressure to ensure user information is protected, Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise enables organizations to prevent data breaches and helps maintain compliance with privacy requirements," said Michel Yavercovski, Senior Director of Product Management at Roxio.
Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise removes the risk of removable media:
- Drag and drop burning and encryption: A simple drag and drop interface enables users to easily burn or save files to CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray Discs or USB drives. Actions including adding and removing files, adding new folders, and burning and encrypting to multiple discs and USB drives are easy and secure. Security protocols are applied and the user is prompted if action is required.
- Maximize storage space: Using the power of the award-winning WinZip engine, Roxio Secure Burn now enables users to set controls to compress files when encrypting data to preserve space wherever files are stored, helping users store more files on discs and USB drives.
- Hassle-free security: With IT-enabled security measures like read and write permissions, forced encryption and automatic passwords, Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise works in the background, adding a layer of security while remaining convenient and hassle-free for users.
- Powerful encryption: Support for FIPS 140-2 certified encryption and password protection enables organizations to comply with government and industry security standards, and protect intellectual property and private customer information. Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise secures files with powerful 256-bit AES encryption and supports the SHA-2 standard.
- Flexible administrative tools & simplified network deployment: Easily introduce custom security protocols across your organization with tools that let IT set and change read and write permissions for groups and individuals at any time. Control whether discs are forced closed after burning, force encryption when data is burned, set password protocols and more. With software protocols easily rolled out and enforced by IT, your organization's security procedures cannot be bypassed or forgotten by users.
- Easy monitoring: Enable logging to keep track of a variety of information, including date, computer name, user name, files and folders saved to removable media. You can access the logged information using Windows Event Viewer or by using a log server solution.
Selected by customers from the Fortune 500 to small-to-medium-sized-businesses, Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise is a trusted solution in a variety of industries including legal, government, aerospace, insurance, engineering and higher education.
For more information about Roxio Secure Burn Enterprise, please visit www.roxio.com/secureburn. To request a quote or pre-sales support, please contact the Roxio Business Solutions sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roxio provides consumers and businesses with powerful tools to make the most of their digital media. Part of the Corel product family, Roxio's brands include Roxio Creator™, Toast® and Roxio® Secure Burn™ Enterprise. For more information about Roxio, please visit www.roxio.com.
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit https://youtu.be/173B5MFPnwI or http://img.roxio.com/video/roxio-secureburn.mp4.
© 2016 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, Roxio, the Roxio logo, Roxio Creator, Secure Burn and Toast are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. WinZip and the WinZip logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of VAPC (Lux) S.a.r.L. All other names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent
To view the photos associated with this release, please visit the following links: