CHESTERBROOK, PA--(Marketwired - November 30, 2016) - Deacom, Inc., the developer of a single-system Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, today released the details of its annual DEACOM DISCOVER user conference. Bringing together some of the most reputable companies in process manufacturing, the three-day event provides opportunities for professionals to learn about software developments, collaborate with industry peers, strategize with DEACOM experts, and have some fun.
"DEACOM DISCOVER 2017 is designed to inspire users through community engagement and software training," said Scott Deakins, COO of Deacom. "We introduce an average of 1,100 system enhancements per year influenced by industry trends and customer feedback. This conference opens discussions surrounding why the new features were developed and how users can implement them to add real, tangible value into their company."
Features of this year's DEACOM DISCOVER user conference include:
- CEO Keynote - Founder and CEO, Jay Deakins, will reflect on industry and Deacom developments in the past year.
- 25 Breakout Sessions - Join other esteemed members of the Deacom community during interactive breakout sessions covering topics like Mobile, Quality Control, FedEx/UPS, Ecommerce, Nutritional Fact Labels, Production Scheduling, and GHS Labels/SDS Forms, to name a few.
- Round Table Discussions - Collaborate with industry peers during round table discussions specific to: Food/Beverage, Chemical/Gas/Paint, Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical, and Truss/Building Component.
- Pre-Event Training - Customers are invited to sign up for more in-depth, 1:1 sessions with Deacom experts before the event, Monday, April 3, at the company's headquarters.
- Networking Activities - In addition to networking opportunities throughout the conference days, Deacom provides an off-site adventure night and Customer Appreciation Dinner on Tuesday (4/4) and Wednesday (4/5) nights respectively.
"I've been coming to Deacom's conference for five years now and one of the biggest takeaways has been getting to know my fellow DEACOM users and their companies," said Noah Wallace III, CIO of Silver Spring Foods. "We may not do the same things as a paint manufacturing company, for example, but the reality is that we do have commonalities. The conference has been a great opportunity to share experiences so we can learn and gain efficiencies within our own organization."
DEACOM DISCOVER will be held April 4-6, 2017 at the Radisson Valley Forge Casino Resort outside of Philadelphia, Pa. For registration and event details, visit the DEACOM DISCOVER website.
Follow @DeacomInc for news and updates, and join the Deacom Discover conversation by using hashtag #DeacomDiscover.
About Deacom, Inc.
Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM ERP, a scalable, single-system ERP solution specifically designed to streamline operations for process and batch manufacturers. As the artisans of ERP software, Deacom operates upon the principle of "Complexity made Simple," developing a solution without customization or bolt-ons to increase efficiency and decrease the total costs of ERP ownership. The company's headquarters is located in Chesterbrook, Pa. To learn more, visit www.deacom.com, follow on Twitter or call 1-877-4-DEACOM.