DUNEDIN, FL--(Marketwired - Feb 11, 2014) -
WHAT: 22nd Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
WHEN: February 15 - 16, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
Navigational address: 271 Main Street, Dunedin, FL 34698
WHY: To Support the Arts and Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-746-6615
Interviews with participating crafters and images of their work are available upon request. Contact email@example.com.
Craft enthusiasts will have the opportunity to stroll through isles of unique, handmade art representing a broad range of artistic media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, stained glass and much more. A Green Market will offer a wide variety of quality plants including exotics, as well as dips and other gourmet items. The prices have been set to suit all budgets and range from $3 to $3,000. Admission is free and open to the public.
- 22nd Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival
- February 15 - 16, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Main Street in Downtown Dunedin
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts - Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
- Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft, stained glass
For additional information on the 22nd Annual Downtown Dunedin Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.