WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - December 02, 2016) - The 405th Army Field Support Brigade (AFSB) and 409th CSB/Theater Contracting Center in Kaiserslautern, Germany is conducting market research to identify qualified sources interested in, and capable of, providing preventive maintenance and food service equipment repair at seven locations in Germany.
To help the 405th AFSB complete its market research, in advance of releasing a solicitation for the actual services, interested contractors are encouraged to submit the following information:
- Organization name, address, e-mail address, Web site address, telephone number, and size and type of ownership for the organization
- Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability
- Past performance information, including similar work the contractor has completed
- Details about contractor's ability to manage a task of this nature
- Information about previous experience managing subcontractors
- Technical skills that will help contractor fulfill contract
- CAGE Code, DUNS Number, and applicable NAICS Codes
- Administrative and management structure of teaming arrangements, if contractor anticipates significant subcontracting or teaming to deliver technical capability
The Government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to:
- Provide the services required and otherwise anticipated
- Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements
- Implement a successful project management plan that includes compliance with tight program schedules, cost containment, meeting and tracking performance, hiring, retention of key personnel, and risk mitigation
- Provide services under a performance-based service acquisition contract.
The government intends to issue a hybrid firm fixed price/time and materials, indefinite delivery-type, non-personal services contract, with a contract term of a one-year base period with two one-year option periods.
Interested contractors must submit all required information by no later than January 3, 2017 via e-mail to Contract Specialist Vincent Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.
We also make available for our clients and for contracting officers our proprietary Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS). Our Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS) gives you in one place instant bid notifications, bid proposal prospecting, and information about government procurement officers. We make this search tool available to clients, as part of our commitment to helping each and every USFCR client succeed and thrive as a government contractor.
For contracting officers, the AFPDS gives them in one place access to a database of available contractors and also a place to post information about opportunities. Contracting officers get free access to AFPDS. We also provide interested contracting officers a list of contractors who may be able to provide a service and/or product that they need.
To learn more about our AFPDS, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.