VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - May 20, 2014) -
Executive Search Dating, Vancouver's #1 personalized matchmaking service for singles and professionals, wants to help Vancouver singles and couples spice up their summer dating lives.
"Vancouver has always been a great city for outdoor romance," says Paddi Rice, President and Owner of Executive Search Dating. "But with the arrival of bike lanes, rooftop patios, and music festivals, it's become a truly world class summer dating hot spot!"
- Bike me: take your bikes and the nearest bike lane to Gastown or Main St. Stop at a café on the way to soak in Vancouver's famous coffee culture together.
- Rock the Roof top: Rooftop patios are Vancouver's newest craze - take your date for a cocktail and a warm breeze at The Roof, The Keg Rooftop Yaletown, or Lift.
- Get physical: in Vancouver, sweat is sexy - take a Frisbee down to a local beach and enjoy the outdoor atmosphere together as your work on your tans.
- Road Trip Romance: couples who travel together, stay together - for maximum romantic effect try the sunshine coast, gulf islands or a wine tasting trip to the Okanagan.
- Feel the Fireworks: what better way to create fireworks than to watch some together. Go early on a Fireworks night to enjoy the English Bay atmosphere and live music.
- Make sweet music together: serenade your loved one with a free music festival to suit their style at The Vancouver International Jazz Festival, The Khatsahlano Music & Arts Festival, and Make Music Vancouver.
- Take it outside: pack a blanket, some snacks, and your favourite beverage and watch a sunset together by the seaside. Let nature do the rest.
Executive Search Dating (www.ExecutiveSearchDating.com) is Vancouver's #1 personalized matchmaking service for singles & professionals. Founded in Vancouver by Paddi Rice in 2004, Executive Search Dating has been voted Vancouver's "#1 Best Dating Service" for three consecutive years in the "Best Of Vancouver", Vancouver's largest people's choice awards.
Executive Search Dating Media Centre:
or visit Executive Search Dating on YouTube.