SOURCE: CLX Investment Company, Inc.

November 06, 2007 11:00 ET

CLX Investment Company Releases November 2007 Investor Newsletter

MURRIETA, CA--(Marketwire - November 6, 2007) - CLX Investment Company, Inc. (OTCBB: CLXN), which owns 51% of Zonda, Incorporated, a developer and manufacturer of unique diagnostic tests for the medical and non-medical markets, today released the November 2007 issue of its investor newsletter, which reviews CLX's plans to acquire the remaining 49% of Zonda's issued and outstanding shares and make Zonda a major focus of the company's operations.

A PDF version of the newsletter can be viewed on the company's corporate website at http://www.clxinvestments.com/newsletters.php. A notification of the newsletter's release has been sent to subscribers to CLX's email alert system.

In addition to outlining the intention to acquire the remaining ownership percentage of Zonda, the November 2007 newsletter includes the final "Greetings from the CEO" feature authored by former consultant CEO Steven R. Peacock. Mr. Peacock resigned his position in advance of CLX's Board of Directors appointing Vera Leonard to the positions of president and chief executive officer.

Ms. Leonard, who has considerable successful experience in leadership positions with major medical manufacturing and distribution companies, was appointed to develop Zonda and its medical diagnostic testing products, as well as to explore opportunities to target additional medical testing technologies that can be developed as assets for CLX.

Zonda's tests utilize proprietary technology that detects enzymes that are specific to the target microorganisms. The Zonda medical diagnostic tests are ideal for the clinical laboratory, point of care, and the over-the-counter (OTC) markets.

Zonda's intellectual property position in enzymatic detection technology will give the company a unique position in the clinical diagnostic market where there is increasing need for simple, reliable, and cost-effective rapid point of care diagnostic tests. The company's first medical test for Chlamydia is currently sold throughout Europe under the HandiLab brand, and a U.S. launch is being planned. Zonda believes it will compete successfully with all current technologies, including the "gold standard" nucleic acid amplification testing (NAAT) technology, while offering several enhanced features.

More information regarding Zonda can be found on its official website, www.zondaincusa.com.

To sign up to receive information by email directly from CLX Investment Company when new press releases, investor newsletters, SEC filings, or other information is disclosed, please visit http://www.clxinvestments.com/email.php.

About CLX Investment Company

CLX Investment Company (www.clxinvestments.com) holds a 51% equity interest in Zonda, Inc. CLX has also invested, and holds a common stock position, in ActionView International, Inc. (www.actionviewinternational.com), a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of "smart" scrolling advertising billboards.

All statements included in this release, including statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of CLX Investments are forward-looking statements. Such statements are necessarily subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which are significant in scope and nature beyond CLX Investments' control. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements depending on many factors. Historical results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.

Contact Information

  • Contact:
    Gemini Financial Communications
    A. Beyer
    951-677-8073
    Email Contact