Canfor Pulp Income Fund
TSX : CFX.UN

Canfor Pulp Income Fund

October 10, 2007 13:35 ET

Canfor Pulp Income Fund to Release Third Quarter 2007 Results and Hold Conference Call

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 10, 2007) - Canfor Pulp Income Fund (TSX:CFX.UN) expects to release third quarter 2007 financial and operating results on Monday October 22, 2007 and plans to hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2007 financial and operating results on Tuesday October 23, at 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT.

To participate in the call, please dial one of the following numbers:

Access: 416-641-6157

Toll-Free Access: 1-866-358-0074

For Instant Replay Access please dial one of the following numbers and enter Participant Pass Code: 3238951

Access: 416-695-5800

Toll-Free Access: 1-800-408-3053

Following management's discussion of the quarterly results, the analyst and investment community will be invited to ask questions. Once the analyst and investment community have completed their questions, Canfor Pulp's management will take questions from the media.

The call will be webcast live and will be available at www.canforpulp.com.

About Canfor Pulp Income Fund

The Fund is an unincorporated, open-ended trust established under the laws of Ontario, created to indirectly acquire and hold an interest in the Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership (the "Partnership"). The Fund indirectly holds a 49.8% interest in the Partnership with Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (a subsidiary of Canfor Corporation) holding the remaining 50.2% interest in the Partnership.

For more information about Canfor Pulp Income Fund and the Partnership, please visit www.canforpulp.com.

Contact Information

  • Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership
    David Jan
    Investor Relations
    (604) 312-9457
    Website: www.canforpulp.com