Fjordland Exploration Inc.
TSX VENTURE : FEX

Fjordland Exploration Inc.

November 27, 2008 17:34 ET

Fjordland Increases Private Placement Financing

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Nov. 27, 2008) - Fjordland Exploration Inc. (TSX VENTURE:FEX) reports the non-brokered financing announced on October 21, 2008 and October 30, 2008 has increased. The Company will raise a total of $166,700 for working capital.

The financing consists of 3,334,000 non flow-through units ("Units") at $0.05 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share and one-half share purchase warrant. Each whole share purchase warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one common share at a price of $0.10 for one year following the closing.

No finders' fees are payable in connection with the financing. The private placement is subject to regulatory approval.

About Fjordland Exploration Inc.

Fjordland Exploration Inc. is a mineral exploration company focused on the discovery of gold, copper and molybdenum deposits in British Columbia. Fjordland holds a 60% interest in the 48,000-hectare Woodjam copper-gold-molybdenum property in south central British Columbia, and is operator of the project; Cariboo Rose Resources Ltd. holds the remaining 40% interest. Fjordland is also the operator in a 50%-50% joint venture with Serengeti Resources Inc. on the QUEST project to explore 27 properties totaling approximately 144,000 hectares in the heart of British Columbia's under-explored Quesnel Terrane for precious and base metals. Shares of Fjordland Exploration Inc. trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "FEX". For further information visit the Company's website at www.fjordlandex.com.

Tom Schroeter, President

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information