SOURCE: Kaz

November 24, 2008 10:26 ET

Give the Gift That Keeps Giving This Holiday for Under $20 With the "Comfort for the Cure" Air Circulator

SOUTHBOROUGH, MA--(Marketwire - November 24, 2008) - Kaz, manufacturers of Honeywell and Duracraft air circulators and fans, is offering a new Comfort for the Cure Air Circulator (Model DT-751-BCO) this holiday season. This cool product is the first of its kind on the market to promote breast cancer awareness. It makes a practical and affordable year-round gift for anyone looking for cool comfort or extra air circulation in the home.

Additionally, the Comfort for the Cure air circulator is a gift that keeps giving -- with 5% of each sale being donated to The Breast Cancer 3 Day organization where 85% of net proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the remaining 15% go to the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.

"Many of us have loved ones or people we know who have been touched by breast cancer, and we would like to do our part to help raise awareness and support for a terrific cause," said Heather Borer, product manager for Kaz air circulators and fans. "We hope that the donated proceeds will bring us closer to finding a cure."

The light-weight, portable table-top air circulator features a classic pink ribbon insignia, two speeds for comfort control, and a tilt fan head that pivots up to 90 degrees. It has a compact design and comes in classic white to complement any home décor.

Availability

The Comfort for the Cure air circulator is now available exclusively online at Amazon.com at a low price of $16.99 (plus shipping and handling). It can also be found at Kaz.com.

For more information on Kaz's line of air circulators and fans, visit www.kaz.com. Kaz is a global manufacturer and marketer of fans and air circulators under the Duracraft and Honeywell brands. The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.

Contact Information