MIAMI, FL--(Marketwire - Sep 19, 2012) - Senior executives from leading Hispanic brands, ad agencies, PR firms, the Latin music industry, journalists, film festival directors and even a world renowned inventor were officially named today to the national advisory board of Hispanicize 2013 (www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#Hispz13), April 9-13, 2013. The fourth annual event will be held at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach.
"Our advisory board represents a Who's Who of Hispanic market executives and thought leaders that will collaborate with us and with each other to build an incredible Hispanicize 2013 program," said Manny Ruiz (@MannyRuiz), creative director and founder of the event. "The activities and content we're already creating will demonstrate why Hispanicize 2013 is the trendsetting crown jewel of Latino events in the United States." (See Hispanicize 2013 Preview Video here: http://bit.ly/hispz13Rising).
A partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize, the Hispanic PR Blog and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Hispanicize 2013 is a trailblazing multi-industry event that has become a major national launch pad for ideas, celebrities, ventures, products, services, films, music groups and more targeting Latinos. (Watch the Hispanicize 2012 Recap Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWRv9iiZG4).
The advisory board's role is to select the content and speakers that best represent trends in the multiple industries that will converge at Hispanicize 2013.
The Hispanicize 2013 board is comprised of:
- Mari Santana, Public Relations Manager, Disney
- Christina Gonzalez, Director of Multicultural Marketing - Verizon Wireless
- Melina Baetti, Manager of Brand & Business Communications, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sabrina Macias, Director of Integrated Marketing Communications/ Brand & Consumer Marketing, NASCAR
- Jocelyn Allen, Grassroots & Diversity Communications, General Motors
- Xavier Turpin, Director of Multicultural Marketing - Dunkin' Brands Inc.
- Oswald Mendez, Chief Marketing Officer, MundoFox
- Alfredo Ayala, Senior Technical Staff, Research & Development - Walt Disney Imagineering
- Olga Romero, Manager of Hispanic and Multicultural - Southwest Airlines
- Alvaro Cabal, Multicultural Communications Manager - Ford Motor Company
- Maribel Ferrer, Media Relations Vice President for U.S. Hispanic and Florida - JPMorgan Chase
- Borja Perez, Senior Vice President, Digital & Social Media, Telemundo Media
- Lissette Hoyo, Managing Partner/President - Accentmarketing
- Gustavo Razzetti, EVP, Managing Director - Lápiz (Leo Burnett)
- Juan Oubiña, Group Creative Director - Grupo Gallegos
- Mara Fernandez, Associate Publisher, Produ
- Calixto Chinchilla, Founder/Executive Director, New York International Latino Film Festival
- Jaie Laplante, Director, Miami International Film Festival
- Roman Morales, Film Showcase Director - Hispanicize 2013
- Linda Lopez, Latin Programming/Marketing - Live Nation
- Fernando Rojo, Senior Creative Director/New Business Development - Universal Music Publishing
- Monica Taher, Head of Entertainment/Partner - Getty Images Hispanic / Latin America
- Bel Hernandez, CEO - Latin Heat Media
- Vanessa James, President - Vanessa James Media
- Mike Valdes-Fauli, President - JeffreyGroup (advisory board co-chairman of Hispanicize 2013)
- Jorge Ortega, President/CEO - Newlink America
- Ruben Navarrette, National Syndicated Columnist - CNN.com and USA Today
- Delia Lopez, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association - LA
- David Henry, President, Hispanic Public Relations Association - New York and Telenoticias
- Hugo Perez, Director of Hispanic Marketing, The Zocalo Group
- Angélica Pérez-Litwin, Publisher/CEO, New Latina, Inc.
- Aurelia Flores, Founder/CEO, PowerfulLatinas.com
- George "The Urban Jibaro" Torres, Founder, Sofrito for Your Soul
- Jennifer Diaz, Associate Vice President/Media Relations, Greater Miami Convention & Visitor's Bureau
- Rikki Rincon, President, Creative Juice Online
- Roberto Somoza, President, World Clique
Sponsorship and Registration Information
Sponsorship information is available by contacting email@example.com or calling 203.364.4779. Hispanic Heritage Month Early bird registration rates are available through October 31 at www.HispanicizeEvent.com. To reserve your hotel room go to https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=14723119
About Hispanicize 2013
Now in its fourth year, Hispanicize 2013 (http://www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#Hispz13) is the iconic annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in social media, journalism, advertising, PR, film, music and innovation.
Hispanicize 2013 brings brands, media, marketers, celebrities, filmmakers, innovators and bloggers together in a unique creative environment focused on ideas and best practices. The event is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos.
Hispanicize 2013, a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), will be held at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach, April 9-13, 2013.
About the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA)
The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) is the foremost organization of Hispanic public relations practitioners in the U.S. HPRA is a resource for communications professionals and for individuals seeking Hispanic market expertise. It is dedicated to the recognition and advancement of Hispanics in public relations through year-round programs, professional development seminars and networking.
Together with HPRA Los Angeles, the founding chapter established in 1984, HPRA hosts one of the industry's most anticipated annual events: the PRemio Awards and Scholarship Gala. Over a quarter million dollars in scholarships have been awarded to college and university students of Latino descent pursuing careers in communications. The National organization meets the needs of the growing number of Hispanic PR practitioners, independents and agencies throughout the U.S. HPRA National, its Chapters and those Chapters in formation are paving the way for the next phase of growth and evolution in the PR industry, especially in the Hispanic market space. For more information please visit www.hpra-usa.org.