Project Manager Online Ltd

June 22, 2010 09:40 ET

New Release Available for Popular Project Management Collaboration Software

LA HABRA, CALIFORNIA--(Marketwire - June 22, 2010) - Popular online collaboration software ProjectManager.com has new features added in its latest released announced today.

Project Manager Online Ltd has just announced the latest release of their cornerstone product, ProjectManager.com. The latest release of this project management collaboration software gives new communication and collaboration tools to the project manager and his team. With just a click of the mouse team members can send task progress updates to the project manager and other team members ensuring that the project schedule is as up to date as possible at any given moment. For the project manager who is responsible for upward status reporting on his projects, this ease of collaboration is a major plus.

"We strive for instantaneous project updates," states Jason Westland, president and CEO of Project Manager Online Ltd. "Of course, it all still relies on human entry so it's only as good as the weakest link in the chain. But project managers are good about keeping their team in line and on the ball in terms of updates because it's important to them. Our software takes care of the rest. Ease of entry for updates, detailed reporting, quick views for project status and project health - it's all there. The project manager has everything they need right at their fingertips."

ProjectManager.com's ease of use is one of its key features. Chalked full of helpful tips and hints, this popular web-based software can be used by both novice and experienced project management professionals with ease. Users are often surprised at how quickly they can be up and running and productively managing projects with this powerful collaboration and project scheduling tool.

"The project manager knows that everyone on his team has responsibilities - even project responsibilities outside of the current engagement," says Jason. "That's why collaboration is so important. Keeping team members up-to-date and focused on the tasks at hand is critical. Especially when you're talking about a very geographically dispersed team. Many of our users are collaborating with project team members on the other side of the globe."

More than 80% of ProjectManager.com's user base is in the United States. However, the remaining 20% are spread across more than 150 countries worldwide making this a truly international project management solution. Remote project managers overseeing virtual teams around the globe is common place now. A tool like ProjectManager.com makes managing those resources and the tasks they are responsible for much easier. The convenience of a web-based application that can go anywhere and be accessed from anywhere can increase everyone's productivity on a project.

ProjectManager.com has other pluses, too. Cost is a main concern these days and that's why this software product has become increasingly popular with small to medium sized businesses looking for powerful tools at a great price. A ProjectManager.com license checks in at a fraction of the price of a Microsoft Project license, but contains all the commonly used features.

To try this product out for thirty days or to signup for a full user license, visit Project Manager Online Ltd's website at ProjectManager.com.

Contact Information