November 08, 2007 07:02 ET

Quebec's TECKNOLASER takes Reflexion toner national

TECKNOLASER and LaserNetworks leaders in printer supplies and service, join forces

Attention: Assignment Editor, Business/Financial Editor, City Editor, News Editor, Tech/Telecomm Editor MONTREAL, QUEBEC, MEDIA RELEASE--(Marketwire - Nov. 8, 2007) - TECKNOLASER, Quebec's leading image consultant and winner of the Government of Quebec's 2005 Environmental Phoenix Award, has joined forces with LaserNetworks®, Canada's leading print solutions company.

TECKNOLASER, is known for its success in the recovery, collection and re-use of printer, fax and photocopier cartridges. Its methods enable over 85 per cent of the original cartridge components to be re-used in the remanufacturing process. The remaining 15 per cent is sorted and forwarded to other recycling firms.

"The synergies between TECKNOLASER and LaserNetworks®' will lead to amazing growth opportunities," says Chris Stoate, President of LaserNetworks®. "It's a natural fit."

Through LaserNetworks®' distribution network TECKNOLASER will be able to expand distribution of its industry leading, environmentally friendly toner products across Canada and the United States. An independent study by PE International shows that their refurbished toner cartridges reduce the carbon footprint by 75 per cent compared to new single use cartridges.

LaserNetworks® revolutionary COST PER PAGE® program of printing and imaging fleet management services, including printers, multi-function devices, supplies and/or service on a Pay as you Print? basis, opens a myriad of opportunities for TECKNOLASER in the Quebec market.

For over 20 years LaserNetworks®, has been Canada's leading print solutions company, providing print solution services, and products to virtually every sized company across Canada and continental USA including Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, major chartered banks, large law firms and virtually any customer whose demands require a local presence and central responsibility. IN: TECHNOLOGY

Contact Information