Randsburg International Gold Corp.

January 15, 2010 09:30 ET

Randsburg Agrees to Sell 80% of Its Titan Project

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 15, 2010) - Randsburg International Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:RGZ) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Prophecy Resource Corp. (TSX VENTURE:PCY) whereby Prophecy has been granted the option to earn an 80% interest in its Titan Vanadium-Titanium-Iron project located in Ontario, Canada. The agreement is subject to regulatory approval.

The Titan project is located in north-eastern Ontario, straddling the boundary between Angus and Flett Townships with access to excellent infrastructure. It is approximately 120 km east-northeast of Sudbury, Ontario. The Titan property consists of 1052 contiguous hectares (2600 acres) comprising 17 patented claims and 3 mining claims.

Under the agreement, Prophecy shall have the right to acquire an 80% interest in the Titan Project by paying Randsburg an aggregate of $500,000 and incurring $200,000 in Exploration Expenditures by December 31, 2010. Randsburg has the option to sell its remaining 20% interest in the project to Prophecy until December 31, 2012 for $150,000 or 400,000 common shares of Prophecy.

"We are pleased to be working with Prophecy on the Titan project," stated Michael Opara, President and CEO of Randsburg. "In our view, Prophecy has the ability to considerably advance the project and bring added value to the parties."

On behalf of the Board of Directors of Randsburg International Gold Corp.

Michael Opara, President and Chief Executive Officer

Copyright, 2010 - Randsburg International Gold Corporation. This news release can be reproduced and retransmitted in whole, with no changes permitted of any kind, including headlines, or the addition of any headlines or other material, and providing it is supplied and made available without charge to the end reader.

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information