SOURCE: Roger CPA Review

CPA exam, CPA exam review, CPA study, CPA requirements

August 24, 2010 14:51 ET

Roger CPA Review Updates CPA Exam Review Course for Changes Made to CPA Exam in 2011

SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - August 24, 2010) -  Big changes are coming to the Certified Professional Accountant Exam next year and Roger CPA Review, the leader in CPA exam review, is making big updates to their CPA exam review course to correspond with these changes.

"All of our current students will receive updated materials that will help them get through any exams left for 2011 -- absolutely free! Our CPA exam review courses provide you with material to prepare you whether you are sitting in the 2010 or 2011 exams," said a RogerCPAReview.com representative. "On average, it takes people 300-400 hours of prep to pass the CPA exam. Our approach is to help you learn the CPA study skills necessary to pass the exam."

RogerCPAReview.com helps students learn the important things rather than just memorizing useless information. They take all four parts of the CPA exam and break it down into easy to understand concepts. With Roger's own book, students learn the foundation and concepts of accounting. Next, they practice hundreds of multiple choice and simulation questions that will mimic the new exam in Roger's homework books and software.

Many of the changes to the CPA exam are being made because of the globalization of accounting and international business expansion. The 2011 exam will have a new structure and new content will be covered. The Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR), Auditing and Attestation (AUD), and Regulation (REG) sections will now be 60% multiple choice, with the remaining 40% comprised of shorter, task-based simulations.

There are many additional changes that will improve the CPA exam experience. For more information on the new CPA requirements or to learn more about Roger CPA Review, sign up for the Roger CPA Review blog, watch any of their streaming videos (all of which contain information on the changes), call 1-877-ROG-4CPA or visit www.rogerCPAreview.com.

To read more on this topic, visit: http://www.rogercpareview.com/newsletters/press_releases/2010/08/roger-cpa-review-updates-cpa-exam-review-course-for-changes-made-to-cpa-exam-in-2011.cfm.

Resource Box:

Roger CPA Review is the foremost CPA exam review course dedicated to helping students pass the CPA exam. Over the past 20 years, Roger's unique RealResults™ system has combined motivational lectures, flexible study options, outstanding preparation textbooks with software, and excellent customer service to help more than 80,000 students succeed in their goal to pass the CPA exam.

Contact Information

  • Contact:

    Roger CPA Review
    1288 Columbus Ave. #278
    San Francisco, CA 94133
    877.ROG.4CPA