SOURCE: Service Point Solutions, S.A.

April 24, 2008 04:58 ET

Service Point Solutions, S.A. : Service Point acquires a majority stake in Reprotechnique S.A., a leading reprographics company in France

BARCELONA, SPAIN--(Marketwire - April 24, 2008) - - Service Point has acquired 51% of Reprotechnique S.A. one of France's leading reprographics companies

- Service Point has the option to buy the remaining 49% of the shares of the Company in 2012

- This acquisition will strengthen Service Point's offering in the Digital Reprographics area, adding more than 21MEUR and a blue chip customer base

- The acquisition of Reprotechnique provides Service Point an entry into the French market and further strengthens its position as European market leader in reprographics market

- SPS paid a multiple of 4.3 x EBITDA for 51% of the shares of the Company and has the option to buy the remaining 49% at a multiple of 4.5 x EBITDA.

Barcelona, 24 April 2008 - Yesterday Service Point Solutions S.A.(ticker: SPS.MC) has reached an agreement to acquired a 51% in Reprotechnique S.A., one of the leading digital business-to-business reprographics companies in France with yearly sales in excess of 21MEUR . SPS has agreed the call option for the remaining 49% of the shares that can be executed in 2012.

Reprotechnique, founded in 1963, has a long and established market presence. Since then, the Company has grown both organically and through acquisitions. The Company has national network of approximately 20 locations and currently employs around 300 people.

Reprotechnique is the clear market leader in the Parisian area and has other branches located in key cities in France (Lille, Lyon and Marseille). The Company has over 40 years' experience in reprography including numeric digital printing in all formats and associated finishing. In recent years the Company has expanded its activities to include staffed facility management, scanning, document management, lithography, wide format imaging and microfilm capabilities.

Reprotechnique has a solid and longstanding customer base spanning many sectors including AEC, public administration, industrial, bank and insurance, IT and telecom, training and education and services.

Main customers include multinational blue chip companies like; Air Liquide, Alstom, BASF where it has a Facilities Management.

The key business strategy supporting the acquisition is:

- Acquire one of the leading digital reprographics companies in France with revenues in excess of 21MEUR .

- Increase Service Point's footprint in the reprographics area, specifically by strengthening its wide format offering.

- Entrance into the French market and a platform for further growth.

- After the integration in SPS, Reprotechnique will have the resources to strengthen its position in the French market by expanding to new cities.

- Further strengthen Service Point's position as European market leader in reprographics market.

- Leverage Service Point's geographical presence and international customer base providing synergies and cross-selling opportunities in line with SPS' strategy.

- The experienced management team and dedicated workforce of the Company will reinforce the existing SPS team.

Acquisition is subject to the fulfilment of some administrative requirements which should be effective at the end of May 2008.

According to Rafael López-Aparicio, CEO of Service Point Solutions "We are delighted to share this positive news with our shareholders, clients and the market in general. The French acquisition totally fits with our international expansion strategy and brings excellent opportunities to expand our client base and offer the French market the services that Service Point is delivering into other country in the area of Document Management, Print Management and Facilities Management. Besides the incorporation to Service Point Group of Reprotechnique brings top management team which will reinforce our global team".

Service Point Solutions ( is a Spanish multinational and a leading provider of digital reprographics and document management services in Europe. It employs over 2,550 people across 7 countries (the UK, US, Spain, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Norway) through a network of 117 service points and 715 facilities management programs. SPS is headquartered in Spain and listed on the Madrid and Barcelona stock exchanges (ticker: SPS.MC).

For further information:

Service Point Solutions, S.A Deva

Cori Pellicer Elena Leal/Ana Luzuriaga /

Tel +34 93 5082400 +34 91 3601669/ +34 91 3601665

Fax +34 93 5082442 +34 91 360 16 70

This information is provided by HUGIN

Contact Information