SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 22, 2014) - A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a technology leader in application networking, today launched the new A10 Affinity Partner Program in North America, a program designed to motivate and reward A10's channel partners who sell the company's application service gateway products. Through this program, A10 channel partners will have what they need to participate in the multi-billion dollar high-growth application networking market.
Affinity partners will gain access to a host of resources and enablement programs that will help them lead with A10 solutions and grow their business. Core benefits of the program include expanded program offerings, increased partner profitability, and new training/tools.
- The new A10 Affinity Partner Program offers three tiers: Platinum, Gold, and Bronze that specify investments, discounts, and enablement levels.
- With the Affinity Enablement Program, A10 is making a significant investment in role-based training for partner sales and systems engineers (SEs). Through this learning program, A10 partners will gain the skills needed to engage customers in the discovery sales process -- helping them to land new clients, position and demonstrate A10 products, and grow their business.
- Deal registration rewards partners who make investments in customer development. It now provides an additional incentive aggregated with base discount upon approved registrations.
- An expanded marketing development funds (MDF) program extends partners' resources and budgets to build awareness of and generate demand for A10 solutions. It's a simple, clear process that helps partners to grow channel sales, reach new customers, and support channel enablement.
- New and enhanced online tools, including a redesigned partner portal, make it easy to do business with A10.
- All three A10 Thunder Series product lines are covered in the new program: Application Delivery Controller (ADC), Threat Protection System (TPS), and Carrier Grade Networking (CGN).
A10 Channel Partners
"The new A10 Affinity Partner Program will give InterVision a great opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell the Thunder Series product line," said Jason Gress, president and founder of InterVision Systems Technologies. "The large installed base is such an advantage to us. We are proud to be associated with A10 and enjoy the unique benefits of this new channel program."
"M&S Technologies has grown while working with A10 Networks, and it's exciting to see A10 invest in and ramp up the channel program," said Mark Miller, principal at M&S Technologies. "It's a great opportunity for us to participate in the multi-billion dollar high-growth market of application performance networking. We look forward to the next stage of our relationship with A10 and increasing sales of the popular Thunder ADC product line, which does particularly well."
"Partners are an essential part of A10's growth strategy and success," said Ray Smets, A10 Networks vice president of worldwide sales. "Now is an ideal time for us to reward our partners by investing in this important channel program and growing our global footprint. A10 has the breadth and depth in our portfolio to really help our partners succeed."
"The new A10 Affinity Partner Program empowers our partners to drive customer engagement and fuel growth," said Kirsten Lee, A10 Networks vice president of worldwide channels. "Our data shows that a significant part of our customer base will buy in excess of eight times their initial purchase; that says a lot about the value we give partners. 'Affinity' implies linkage and that is exactly how we plan to go to market together -- delivering a first-class experience to our mutual prospects and customers."
A10 Thunder Series
About A10 Networks
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) is a leader in application networking, providing a range of high-performance application networking solutions that accelerate and secure data center applications and networks of thousands of the largest enterprise, service provider and hyperscale web providers around the world. Founded in 2004, A10 Networks is based in San Jose, Calif., and serves customers globally with offices worldwide. For more information, visit: http://www.a10networks.com
A10 Networks, A10 Thunder, vThunder, ACOS, aCloud, aFleX, aXAPI, aVCS, Virtual Chassis, AX, SoftAX, and aFlow are trademarks or registered trademarks of A10 Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.