LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - May 14, 2012) - Is it time for a change? Is your love of health and fitness something you'd like to turn into a career rather than just a hobby? If for you, the time has come, to swap the suit for your trainers you could become a personal trainer in less than two months.
With the fast-track personal training course form the Training Room you could have all the necessary qualifications under your belt in just six weeks.
Fast-track from the Training Room
The Training Room's fast-track personal trainer courses provide entrants with the most comprehensive route to becoming a fully accredited personal trainer in the UK.
The intensive six week course is able to be completed at any of their personal training academies throughout the UK and requires Monday to Friday commitment. If you put in the time and effort this may well represent the best chance to get on the road to your new career as quickly as you can.
Fast-track course benefits
The fast-track personal training course from the Training Room has the following benefits:
• A full and comprehensive support structure
• Professional development and mentoring throughout the programme
• Student welfare contacts providing all the necessary support
• Employment placement advice - this dedicated advice and assistance ensures candidates are able to find their personal trainer jobs quickly and easily following graduation
For more information about all the personal training courses available from the Training Room, head to http://www.thetrainingroom.com/.
Notes to Editors
- The Training Room runs Level 2 Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer Courses through fast-track and time-part courses as well as pioneering a new flexible e-learning programme.
- Unlike other training programmes, the Training Room's support doesn't finish once students have graduated. All graduates are given access to an exclusive job board, with vacancies posted by some of the biggest organisations in the industry.