PORTLAND, OR--(Marketwired - September 06, 2016) - Act-On Software, the leading provider of marketing automation for fast-growing businesses, today announced new growth across its customer base in Germany, as BNP Paribas, ICEF, and Simscale GmbH became the latest German companies to make Act-On their integrated marketing workspace for brand, demand, and customer marketing initiatives. These gains come at a time when marketing automation adoption is on the rise across the EU; Act-On currently powers more than a billion marketing touch points a month for 4,800 customers worldwide, with roughly 15 percent of those customers headquartered in Europe alone.
Since its founding, Act-On has invested a great deal in its product and level of service, and has upheld this commitment to customers in its offerings for German clients: a fully localized UI, localized resources for training and education, and German sales and support teams. This past year, the company even took the step of establishing a new data center in Frankfurt, hosted through Amazon Web Services (AWS), to enable the region's users to choose how their data is processed and stored -- mitigating the risks of offshore data storage while ensuring compliance with European sovereignty mandates and privacy laws, for a consistent level of performance across all geographies.
"Trust is central to everything we do at Act-On," says David Fowler, Act-On's Head of Privacy & Compliance. "We're a company that enables businesses to cultivate lasting relationships with their buyers, so it only makes sense we'd take our own customer relationships seriously, and do all we can to provide our German clients the most robust and transparent data stewardship possible."
Act-On has further deepened these client relationships by expanding its Agency Partner Program, to provide localized support and strategy to better guide clients in their implementation and usage of marketing automation.
Agency partners in Germany include:
- chain relations, a full-service inbound marketing agency and consultancy and an Act-On Managed Service Partner since 2014, specializing in inbound and account-based marketing on the behalf of different German companies.
- Futurebuilt, an agency that advises clients on business development, alliance management, and process optimization (consulting); visitor analytics and customer engagement apps through WiFi and beacons (experience); alternative energy solutions like the Solar Island for Smart Cities (energy).
- Liebscher GbR, brand building since 1955; a digital marketing agency specializing in B2B brand development, lead management, and media monitoring.
This groundswell of partner support has helped Act-On expand its customer base substantially, as a broader range of companies have adopted Act-On Marketing Automation to power, strengthen, and streamline their marketing efforts.
- BNP Paribas Germany, a multinational banking group with 19 locations and 5,000 employees spread across the country, adopted Act-On to manage its email outreach -- 6 different newsletters daily, and 1 newsletter monthly, highlighting market trends as they unfold in real-time. Act-On's email engine powers 70k emails daily for BNP.
- SimScale GmbH, a provider of a powerful, cloud-based 3D simulation platform that is changing the way engineers, designers, and students design products, turned to Act-On to gain more insights into their buyers' journeys and to build a nurturing track more tailored to the specific industries and interests of their users. Act-On also helps SimScale with managing online workshops, handling registrations, communications with participants, and homework submissions.
- ICEF, a company specializing in bringing together international educators, industry service providers, and student recruitment agents at networking events around the world, uses Act-On to manage its B2B outreach around recruitment workshops and training events, and establishing automated workflows to nurture and target event attendees specific to geographies.
German businesses are turning to Act-On to create and execute marketing campaigns and orchestrate strategic engagements at scale with prospects and customers alike.
To learn how Act-On can benefit your business, visit us at the Digital Marketing Exposition & Conference, September 14-15 at Koelnmesse GmBH, Messeplatz 1, in Cologne, Germany. The Act-On booth is located in Hall 9.1, Aisle A, #29.
About Act-On Software
Act-On Software is a marketing automation company delivering innovation that empowers marketers to do the best work of their careers. Act-On is the only integrated workspace that powers the customer experience from end-to-end, from brand awareness and demand generation, to retention and loyalty. With Act-On, marketers can drive better business outcomes and see higher customer lifetime value. Act-On is squarely focused on the success of its customers and offers consultant-level quality with everyday customer support. Act-On has been recognized for its superior product and rapid business growth by Deloitte, Forbes, and Inc. Magazine. For more information, visit Act-On Software.
Converse with us on Twitter, circle us on Google+, and get to know our company on LinkedIn and Facebook. For marketing best practices and tips, read our Marketing Action blog. Use #ActOnSW to join the social conversation.