SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Apr 3, 2012) - ad:tech San Francisco, the digital marketing industry's leading conference and trade show, today hosted another installment of its exciting, "speed round" media briefing which highlighted the show's ten biggest news announcements from exhibitors. Attending companies represent some of the most cutting-edge products and technologies in the advertising technology space, and more than 35 compelling submissions were evaluated by conference organizers to get to the final 10. All ten finalists broke their news in five-minute presentations to a captured audience of ad:tech's attending press.
In March, ad:tech solicited its San Francisco exhibitors for announcements to be considered for inclusion in the private briefing, which ad:tech arranges with its attending media. Entrants were judged by a panel of ad:tech executives for innovation, diversity, news value and overall impact on the digital marketing industry.
"We had our work cut out for us evaluating submissions for the San Francisco show; all of the submissions were very compelling," said Mike Flynn, vice president, ad:tech North America. "As always, there is only room for ten finalists. We feel the press will be well served by attending the event, and that each of the companies we've selected will be able to make some significant noise with their respective releases."
All exhibitor submissions can be found on the ad:tech press page including the top ten, detailed below:
1. ZEDO announced the InView Format, an ad format that comScore tests prove is seen 99% of the time it is shown. ZEDO's product suite includes ad network optimization, innovative rich media formats for direct sales teams, full featured ad serving with built-in behavioral targeting data, and an exchange-like platform for publishers to sell behavioral and DMA targeted inventory at high CPMs. www.zedo.com/
2. Involver announced the new Visual SML, a visual authoring tool that lets brand managers and marketers build engaging, tailored Facebook pages directly on Involver's Social Media Language (SML) platform. Brands and agencies use Involver to power their marketing efforts to a combined audience of more than one billion. www.involver.com
3. TRUSTe announced TRUSTed Mobile Ads, the first unified mobile advertising privacy management solution that provides integrated cross-platform preference management for both mobile websites and applications. TRUSTe is a privacy management solutions provider and offers a broad suite of solutions enabling companies to safely and efficiently handle the customer data powering their online businesses. www.truste.com
4. Beintoo announced the addition of games developer Gamelion to the Beintoo publisher network, which now reaches 80 million devices worldwide. The Beintoo network is the largest mobile rewards and user engagement platform. www.beintoo.com/
5. MixRank announced the launch of its Ad Data API, allowing advertisers to use sophisticated filters to look back at the performance of their competitors' display campaigns, down to the specific ad level, at any point in time in the past year. With the world's largest database of display ads, MixRank analyzes millions of display and contextual ads from hundreds of thousands of advertisers every day. http://mixrank.com
6. Fanzy announced the launch of Fanzy Pro, an enterprise solution enabling brands to customize the color scheme and branding of their Fanzy pages, create custom social achievement badges and to customize automated content posting from the App. Fanzy is a Facebook application that rewards fans for spreading the word about the things they love. www.fanzy.com
7. FirstData announced the availability of the First Data OfferWise solution, a new open platform that simplifies the offer redemption process for digital consumers and merchants. First Data makes online payment transactions secure, fast and easy for merchants, financial institutions and their customers. www.firstdata.com
8. GraphEffect announced AudienceBoost for Twitter, the first scalable solution for large brands looking to advertise on Twitter. GraphEffect is a social marketing software company enabling companies to seamlessly integrate and manage their advertising and conversational marketing programs on a single platform. www.grapheffect.com
9. OpenX and Samsung announced a major new private advertising exchange specifically for global mobile inventory, including smartphones and tablets. OpenX provides a comprehensive revenue serving platform by combining ad serving, an ad exchange and a breakthrough approach to yield optimization. www.openx.com
10. CPX Interactive (Innovation Alley) announced an incubator initiative to support the advertising technology space. CPX will review start-ups in the sector that are in need of early funding and overhead support and infuse the selected companies with capital and resources to help clear typical early stage hurdles. CPX Interactive is a digital advertising company consistently serving more than two billion daily ad impressions. Interested entrepreneurs can visit www.cpxinteractive.com/cpxincubator for more information and to apply. http://www.cpxinteractive.com
To learn more info about any of these companies or announcements, stop by their booths in the exhibition hall.
For fifteen years, ad:tech has provided media, marketing and technology professionals with the tools and techniques they need to succeed in a changing digital world. With 9 shows in 7 countries, ad:tech's globally respected roster of speakers, sessions and exhibitors continues to make it the preferred resource and destination for digital marketers everywhere. It's where marketers gather together to do business in a vibrant and exciting marketplace.