REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Mar 13, 2013) - Shutterfly, the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services, found in a recent survey that nearly 90 percent of people feel that photos are an essential home décor element. Survey respondents also said they want fresh and new ways to display their snapshots, with 44 percent looking for ways beyond traditional picture frames to display those important photos. That is why Shutterfly offers a variety of photo gift options -- ranging from customizable stickers to canvas prints -- that offer fresh ways to bring color and personality to consumers' living spaces.
Each piece of Shutterfly home décor can be tailored by selecting from an assortment of styles, colors, pre-set designs and a variety of templates.
Decorate your home with these fabulous home décor products:
- Desktop Plaques: Show off your favorite photos in full color, black and white, or sepia tones using a desktop plaque, which features a built-in easel for vertical or horizontal display.
- Personalized Magnets: Decorate the fridge with your favorite photos turned customized magnets, or send friends magnets featuring baby announcements and save the date reminders.
- Dimensional Wall Art: Create a collage of your favorite photos and have it mounted on 3-D wooden blocks to add wall color that pops.
- Canvas Prints: For a more elegant decorative feel, customize a gallery-like canvas print with one of your favorite pictures.
- Wall Decals: The ideal way to decorate your children's rooms, decorative wall decals allow you to turn a favorite photo into a sticker for your wall.
- Calendars: Create a customized reminder of your favorite vacation or pictures of your family to celebrate a new year.
- Fleece Photo Blankets: Our blankets allow you to enjoy your favorite photos wherever you go, whether it's on a picnic or while snuggled on the couch watching a movie.
Learn more about Shutterfly's customizable home décor at shutterfly.com.
Shutterfly is the market leader in digital personalized photo products and services. Shutterfly helps customers turn their precious memories into lasting keepsakes with its award-winning photo books, personalized holiday cards, announcements, invitations, and stationery, as well as custom home décor products and unique photo gifts including iPhone cases and water bottles. The company currently serves millions of customers who benefit from free, unlimited secure storage and a 100 percent happiness guarantee. For more information about Shutterfly visit www.shutterfly.com.
Shutterfly is part of the Shutterfly, Inc. family of brands which includes: Shutterfly, Tiny Prints, Wedding Paper Divas and Treat. For more information on Shutterfly, Inc. visit www.shutterflyinc.com.