SOURCE: ADP Dealer Services
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL--(Marketwired - Jan 20, 2014) - ADP Dealer Services, Inc., a division of ADP® and a leading global technology solutions provider dedicated to helping dealerships drive measurable results across every area of their operation, announced today enhancements to their automotive dealership technology, including the ADP ServiceEdge(SM) retail workflow tool that is revolutionizing the way dealers and consumers interact in the Fixed Operations area.
Mobile and other new technology is enabling customers in all areas of retail to have a faster, easier, more personalized experience. Automotive retail is no exception. ADP Dealer Services is expanding its Service solution to include features that make the service process quicker and more convenient for dealership employees and their customers.
"At Dealer Services, we align our innovations with consumer trends. You see it everywhere -- retail customers want control, personalization and self-service options. And there is no better place to innovate right now than the Service area," said Justin Sprague, Vice President of Product Marketing at ADP Dealer Services. "In addition to making it a better experience for consumers, it makes it easier and more profitable for the dealers and the manufacturers we support."
Highlights of the ADP ServiceEdge retail workflow include:
- An end-to-end process, beginning with consumers booking Service appointments through the ADP ServiceEdge Online Appointment scheduler, featuring integration to Cobalt Digital Marketing websites
- Tablet features allowing an even more productive customer greeting experience with enhanced VIN scan to quickly identify the customer and their vehicle upon arrival, as well as e-signature authorization for repairs
- Customizable, easy-to-use menu selling from a tablet, allowing the customer to self-select services that are applicable to their vehicle, greatly increasing service upsell potential
New features announced today include:
- Messenger tools that help the Service Advisor, Technician, Parts Manager and others quickly communicate information regarding a repair order -- creating a full history of the communications for future reference
- ADP ePayments, which gives customers the freedom to pay anywhere, anytime -- via the web, mobile device or at the dealership (as previously announced through integration with CenPOS, Inc.) -- and offers dealer payment benefits, like receiving cash back when paying monthly vendor invoices with AP Assist
- MyDealerLot, a new concept that utilizes RFID integration to automatically recognize a customer's vehicle as they drive up, displaying appointment information that can be easily rolled into a repair order from the Service Advisor's tablet or PC.
All of this technology is designed to save the customer valuable time -- balancing self-service with a more personalized selling experience.
"MyDealerLot's integration with ADP ServiceEdge gives dealerships a chance to make each customer's visit to the dealership a better experience for everyone involved," said George Cresto, Founder & CEO of MyDealerLot. "One of my favorite features is that customers will even be able to track the movement of their vehicle thru the Service process. No more waiting to hear back from the dealership for information -- it's all right there in front of them."
Service is just one of the workflows ADP Dealer Services is evolving. At the NADA 2014 convention, ADP will also unveil enhancements to the Sales workflow with leading-edge mobile CRM, desking and menu features. The foundation of these new workflows is the new, version-less ADP Drive 2.0 Dealer Management System (DMS). Through Agile development, this DMS provides dealerships with automatic installation of updates with no human interaction. The Software as a Service (SaaS) model gives you new features immediately and the ability to choose to enable or disable them whenever you would like.
You can learn more about all of ADP's newest workflows at the 97th NADA Convention & Expo Booth #2953 on January 24-27 in New Orleans, LA.
For more ADP Dealer Services NADA news, check out:
CenPOS Integration Agreement for New Electronic Payment Services
ADP Presents Data Security Workshop with J&L Marketing
With more than $11 billion in revenues and more than 60 years of experience, ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) serves approximately 620,000 clients in more than 125 countries. As one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and Human Capital Management solutions, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP, visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
The ADP logo and ADP are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 ADP, Inc.