OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 14, 2012) -
- Advance voting for the federal by-elections in Calgary Centre (Alberta), Durham (Ontario) and Victoria (British Columbia) begins on Friday, November 16 and continues on Saturday, November 17 and Monday, November 19.
- Advance polls are open from noon to 8:00 p.m. (local time).
- Electors can find the location of their advance poll on the back of the voter information card mailed to them by Elections Canada.
- Electors who did not receive a voter information card or who received one with incorrect information can find their advance poll by using the Voter Information Service at www.elections.ca or by contacting their local Elections Canada office:
- Calgary Centre (Alberta)
- Durham (Ontario)
- Victoria (British Columbia)
"It's simple and easy to vote on any one of the three advance voting days," says Chief Electoral Officer Marc Mayrand. "It takes most voters only a few minutes to cast their ballot. If you're not already on the list of electors, you can register to vote at your advance polling station, provided you bring approved identification."
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.