TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Dec. 23, 2013) - Advantex Marketing International Inc. (CNSX:ADX) ("Advantex" or the "Company"), a leading specialist in marketing services industry, today announced the results of its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") held on December 18, 2013.
At the Meeting:
- Kelly E. Ambrose, Stephen Burns and William H. Polley were reelected as directors of the Company and Rob G. von der Porten and Marc Lavine were elected as new directors of the Company,
- BDO Canada LLP was reappointed as the auditor of the Company, and
- Shareholders ratified By-Law No. A-2 which replaces By-Law No. A-1.
Full details of the Meeting, including particulars on By-Law No. A-2, are set out in the Information Circular issued in connection with the Meeting, which is available at www.sedar.com.
After the Meeting, the Board of Directors appointed the following directors to the following committees:
- Audit Committee: William H. Polley (Chair), Stephen Burns and Rob G. von der Porten, and
- Compensation and Governance Committee: Stephen Burns (Chair), William H. Polley and Marc B. Lavine.
About Advantex Marketing International Inc.
Advantex is a specialist in the marketing services industry. Advantex partners with CIBC and Aeroplan. On a combined basis, Advantex has contractual marketing access to more than five million Canadian consumers with above-average personal and household income. Advantex's merchant partner base currently consists of about 2,000 merchants operating restaurants; golf courses; independent inns, resorts and selected hotels; spas; retailers of men's and ladies fashion, footwear and accessories; retailers of sporting goods; florists and garden centres; book and newspaper stores; health and beauty centres; dry cleaners; gift stores; home décor; automotive dealers, service centers; and tire dealerships; many of which are leaders in their respective categories.
Advantex is traded on the Canadian National Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADX". For additional information on Advantex, please visit www.advantex.com.