TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Jan. 30, 2014) - With an aim of creating a better, more collaborative approach for pits and quarries in Ontario the Cornerstone Standards Council (CSC) will host six information sessions in February. These sessions will solicit feedback from neighbours, community groups, municipalities, First Nations communities, aggregate operators and environmentalists on proposed requirements for responsibility certified pits and quarries in Ontario.
At each session an overview Cornerstone Standards Council and the draft Responsible Aggregate Standards will be provided, as well as an opportunity to speak with CSC representatives about the organization's work.
Join CSC at one of its FREE information sessions.
- Caledon, February 12, 2014 - Victoria Parks Community Centre
- London, February 18, 2014 - Landon Public Library
- Uxbridge, February 19, 2014 - Goodwood Hall
- Flamborough, February 20, 2014 - North Wentworth Community Centre
- Kemptville, February 27, 2014 - North Grenville Municipal Centre
- Sault Ste. Marie, February 28, 2014 - Essar Centre
For more information visit us online at www.cornerstonestandards.ca.