SOURCE: BusinessGenetics, Inc

September 18, 2008 13:30 ET

Aithent Partners With BusinessGenetics to Offer Automated Business Requirement Generation Solution to Finance Sector

ENGLEWOOD, CO--(Marketwire - September 18, 2008) - Aithent Technologies, a CMM Level-5 global software services and consulting firm, today announced that it has partnered with BusinessGenetics to offer a unique business requirement auto-generation solution.

Traditional business requirements approaches typically extract approximately 40% of the business detail necessary to automate a business area, regardless of SDLC approaches. The remaining 60% of business knowledge has to be gathered with supplemental techniques/business interactions, or will result in an inadequate IT solution, and often, very costly re-work. (The Standish studies have validated this for many years).

This innovative and unique BusinessGenetics solution contributes greatly to solving this problem of generating sound and robust business requirements in a consistent and repeatable manner and bridging the "enterprise divide" between business and Information Technology. The solution has enabled organizations of all sizes, across many industries, to quickly and effectively generate business requirements in a highly consistent, complete and detailed format.

The solution is proven and projects that have used this new technology (called the xBRD (eXtended Business Requirement Document) Auto-generator), have reported "significant and substantial" time, effort and cost savings with a much higher quality of output. The US FDA was an early adopter of this technology and reported "remarkable success" (senior leadership).

At a recent project with a fortune 100 bank, this approach was recognized to generate "the most robust and detailed (requirements) we have seen" from the leading system integrator and one of the world's largest off-shore development companies.

Aithent, a pioneer in the object-oriented approach, has reviewed the BusinessGenetics solution and recognizes the market potential of this solution. Aithent has decided to incorporate the xBRD Auto-generator into its IT solution practice and looks forward to working closely with BusinessGenetics in promoting solutions to improve the requirements management process of projects.

About Aithent®

Aithent is a global SEI CMM level 5 company with headquarters in New York and development centers spread across North America and India. Mississauga serves as the Canadian Headquarters. Specializing in IT consulting, products and outsourcing, the firm has deep expertise in designing, developing and implementing innovative solutions to stream line complex business processes or replace high maintenance legacy applications. It is a leading solution provider for regulatory, compliance, and enterprise case management solutions. Aithent Canada is a proud nominee for the 1st ever Mississauga Technology Awards 2008.

About BusinessGenetics®

BusinessGenetics®, headquartered in Englewood, CO is recognized as a market leader in the Business Modeling, Business optimization, Business Requirements and SAP® configuration markets. Many fortune 500 and federal government agencies have adopted BusinessGenetics solutions, and the organization has also been recognized as one of the Inc. ™ 5000 fastest growing private companies in the U.S.A.

Contact Information