NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Aug 18, 2014) - Brian Solis, The Tomorrow Project, LLC, and Momentum, the organizers of Pivot Conference, today announced that Al Roker, NBC TODAY Host, CEO of Al Roker Entertainment (AlRoker.com) and nine time Emmy winner will explore how digital technology and online video is revolutionizing his brand at Pivot 2014.
The Pivot Conference takes place October 16 and 17 at the Nasdaq Marketsite in Times Square, New York and is produced by Brian Solis principal analyst with Altimeter Group and author of the recently published best-seller What's the Future of Business.
Additional recently added conference sessions include:
- Mary T. Henige, APR, Director, Social Media, Digital Communications, Research & Reputation Management, General Motors Company speaking alongside Meg Bear, Group Vice President, Oracle Social Cloud on Respecting the Hearts and Minds of Digital Consumers
- Angela Tribelli, CMO, Harper Collins and Ira Rubenstein, Digital Director, PBS discussing The Evolution of Media Interaction
- Susan Hammes, VP Social Media Marketing, American Express and Clay Cowan, VP Global Digital, Starwood Hotels & Resorts exploring the Ultimate Moment of Truth -- Digitally Sharing the Experience
- Stephan Biller, Chief Manufacturing Scientist, GE Global Research taking us on a tour of The 21st Century Brilliant Factory
- Tessie Topol, Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility at Time Warner Cable and Debbie Goetz, VP of Corporate Marketing, Gannett tackling The Principle Principle
Sponsors of this program include Platinum Sponsor: Oracle Social Cloud, and Silver Sponsors: AARP, Afilias, Anametrix, GM, LoudDoor and Social Marketing Platform Partner: Spredfast.
In addition to the conference the Pivot gala dinner takes place on October 15th at The Heath, part of the Sleep No More / Gallow Green experience in Chelsea.
More details and the full agenda can be found at www.pivotcon.com
About The Tomorrow Project
The Tomorrow Project is the most flexible yet focused, powerful yet approachable partner for those organizations at the forefront of understanding, building and benefiting from the Social Construct. The Social Construct is nothing less than a change in how people have chosen to live. The current generation has discovered the first ever opportunity, via Social, to interact with technology in a purely human fashion. Social lets people do what they have always done, but expanded and intensified. And people worldwide have willingly altered the way they live: how they buy, date, learn, celebrate, mourn, tell tall tales, build influence, and choose leaders.
The Tomorrow Project accomplishes this through events, both public -- notably the Pivot conference and Social Week -- and private; research, and a wide range of partnership activities and facilitations. Our projects help organizations understand that a human-centric worldwide network has impacts beyond changing the way organizations communicate. This network allows them to nurture connections to all the humans that matter to them -- from employees, to prospects, to governments, to their largest customers -- and demands that they develop new products and management methods in order to grow their businesses toward a future where traditional approaches to success will no longer hold.
Visit us online at http://www.thetomorrowproject.net/
Momentum is a leading international event creation and execution specialist working with numerous partners in order to bring their brands to life through customized live-event experiences. With an emphasis on rigorous research and world-class customer service, its team comprises many of the leading names in event creation and execution. For more information about Momentum, visit www.momentumevents.com.