SOURCE: Advanced Micro Devices
SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 31, 2013) - AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that it will webcast Keynote presentations taking place at the 2013 AMD Developer Summit, "APU13", being held in San Jose, Calif., on Nov. 11, 2013 through Nov. 13, 2013.
Topics and presentation times are as follows:
- 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. (PST), Monday, November 11:
- Lisa Su, senior vice president & general manager, Global Business Units, AMD: "Developers: The Heart of AMD Innovation"
- Phil Rogers, corporate fellow, AMD: "The Programmers Guide to Reaching for the Cloud"
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. (PST), Tuesday, November 12:
- Mike Muller, CTO, ARM: "Is There Anything New in Heterogeneous Computing?"
- Nandini Ramani, vice president, Java Platform, Oracle Solutions: "The Role of Java™ in Heterogeneous Computing, and How You Can Help"
- 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. (PST) Tuesday, November 12:
- Dr. Chien-Ping Lu, senior director, Mediatek USA: "How Many Cores Will We Need?"
- Tony King-Smith, executive vice president, Marketing, Imagination Technologies: "Silicon? Check. HSA? Check. All done? Wrong!"
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. (PST), Wednesday, November 13:
- Dominic Mallinson, senior vice president, Software, Sony: "Inside PlayStation 4: Building the Best Place to Play"
- Brendan Iribe, CEO, Oculus VR: "Virtual Reality - A New Frontier in Computing"
- 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. (PST) Wednesday, November 13:
- Johan Andersson, technical director, DICE: "Rendering Battlefield 4 with Mantle"
- Mark Papermaster, CTO, AMD: "Powering the Next Generation Surround Computing Experience"
Real-time video webcasts of the keynote presentations can be accessed on the Investor Relations homepage: ir.amd.com. Replays of the webcasts can be accessed approximately one hour after the conclusion of each live event and will be available for 12 months after the event.
Additionally, viewers may also see live Keynote presentations on APU365, the digital platform for all "APU13" content.
At the conclusion of APU 13 the webcast replay of Keynote presentations may also be accessed on AMD's YouTube channel.
AMD (NYSE: AMD) designs and integrates technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, tablets, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing. AMD solutions enable people everywhere to realize the full potential of their favorite devices and applications to push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information, visit www.amd.com.
AMD and the AMD Arrow logo are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.