AMELIA ISLAND, FL--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2013) - From May 1 through May 10, visitors planning travel to Amelia Island, Florida can save big with the "Great Summer Sale" for 2013. The summer travel deals include thirteen of Amelia Island's award-winning accommodators, including resorts, bed and breakfast inns, select service properties and vacation home rentals, offering a 15 percent discount* off rack rates on reservations for travel through September 2.
"The Great Summer Sale only lasts 10 days, but visitors can choose travel dates all the way through September 2," said Gil Langley, president and CEO of the Amelia Island Convention & Visitors Bureau. "Our industry partners are always working to offer new deals and savings to make your Amelia Island vacation more affordable."
The thirteen participating properties include:
- Addison on Amelia: 904-277-1604, www.AddisonOnAmelia.com
- Amelia by the Sea Condominiums: 800-335-0984, www.ameliabythesearentals.com
- Amelia Hotel at the Beach: 904-206-5600, www.ameliahotel.com
- Amelia South Condominiums: 800-543-0664, www.ameliasouth.com
- Beachside Motel: 877-261-4236, www.beachsidemotel.com
- Blue Heron Inn: 904-445-9034, www.ameliaislandblueheroninn.com
- ERA Fernandina Beach Realty: 800-741-4011, www.ameliavacations.com
- Fairbanks House: 888-891-9881, www.fairbankshouse.com
- Oceans of Amelia Condominiums: 800-331-7428, www.oceansofamelia.com
- Residence Inn, Amelia Island: 866-245-6099, www.residenceinnameliaisland.com
- Summer Beach Resort: 800-862-9297, www.summerbeach.com
- Villas of Amelia Island Plantation: 904-261-6161, www.villasofameliaisland.com
- Williams House: 800-414-9258, www.williamshouse.com
To take advantage of the 15 percent off "Great Summer Sale," reservations must be made between May 1 and May 10. The sale only applies to reservations on summer travel between May 1 and September 2. Full details about the Amelia Island "Great Summer Sale" are available at www.ameliaisland.com/sale.
*Amelia Island Great Summer Sale offer only valid at participating properties. Advance reservations required. Special rate may only be booked May 1-10, 2013 for reservations between May 1 and September 2, 2013, based on availability. Some blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Offer may not be combined with any other offer or package. Check with individual properties for other terms and conditions. Must contact individual hotels directly to book and mention Amelia Island Great Summer Sale.
About Amelia Island
Northeast Florida's coastal treasure, Amelia Island is a barrier island rich in colorful history and breath-taking natural beauty. The island is home to Fernandina Beach, once a vibrant Victorian seaport village, and now a charming downtown district of eclectic shops, attractions and eateries. Come make memories on Amelia Island. For visitor information, visit www.ameliaisland.com.