SOURCE: StockCall

StockCall

September 14, 2010 09:39 ET

Analyst Research on Citigroup and JPMorgan -- Basel III Provides Short-Term Boost and Long-Term Stability

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA--(Marketwire - September 14, 2010) - www.stockcall.com/ offers investors comprehensive research on the money center banks industry and has completed analytical research on Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C) and JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM). Register with us today at www.stockcall.com/ to have free access to these researches. 

The tedious and drawn out negotiations of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision came to a close on Sunday. The 27 member countries finalized a deal primarily aimed at preventing another financial crisis. While there are numerous clauses and changes within the deal, the most significant changes pertain to capital reserves.

www.stockcall.com/ is an online platform where investors doing their due-diligence on the money center banks industry can have easy and free access to our analyst research and opinions on Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co.; all investors need to do is register for a complimentary membership at https://stockcall.com/development/stockcall/page.php?name=register.html.

The new agreement requires banks to essentially triple the size of capital reserves against losses. Banks must now maintain a capital ratio of 4.5% plus an additional 2.5% buffer bringing the total to 7% compared to the previous 2%. Register now at https://stockcall.com/development/stockcall/page.php?name=register.html to have free access to our reports on the money center banks industry.

The regulations don't kick in until January 2013, and banks will then have until January 2019, to fully meet the newly outlined requirements. Some U.S. banks have already expressed concerned about meeting the new standards if Congress passes additional, stricter regulations. Visit www.stockcall.com/ to see how companies in this industry have grown over the past years and how they are expected to perform in the future.

While, the deal is primarily aimed at preventing long-term failures it has provided a short-term boost to shares of banks perceived to be the most fiscally capable of attaining the new standards. Citigroup Inc., JP Morgan and the remaining four of the biggest U.S. banks' stocks shot up by at least 2% after the deal was announced. Investors looking for free research on Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are welcome to sign up at www.stockcall.com/C140910.pdf or www.stockcall.com/JPM140910.pdf for our newest reports. 

About StockCall.com
StockCall.com is a financial website where investors can have easy, precise and comprehensive research and opinions on stocks making the headlines.

Contact Information