SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 11, 2012) - Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, appoints enterprise software sales veteran Jim Schnepp as its Chief Revenue Officer. Schnepp will enable the rapidly growing company to expand its global footprint by fulfilling increasing customer demand for digital analytics.
- Schnepp drives the sales strategy to help marketers increase revenue using the Anametrix digital-analytics platform as their wheelhouse of all data -- the one place where marketers can see, analyze, and act on the data they have regardless of format or source.
- He will also assist customers with rapid implementation of Anametrix so they can immediately uncover hidden trends and correlations that can result in reduced customer acquisition costs, deeper loyalty and increased lifetime value.
- Schnepp has devoted more than 20 years to helping customers thrive with new technologies at companies ranging from Peregrine Systems, MAXIMUS, Constellation Software Inc., AssetWorks and, most recently, Trapeze Group.
- Schnepp has built and lead global sales and marketing teams in North America as well as Asia, Europe, Central and South America. In his multi-year tenure from MAXIMUS' acquisition by AssetWorks, he doubled revenue and the company's market share in all of its targeted verticals. After AssetWorks was acquired by Trapeze Group, Schnepp doubled the size of the North America team and led the company to more than 40 percent year-over-year growth.
- He earned his B.S. in Management from the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and his MBA in International Business from San Diego State University.
Blaise Barrelet, co-founder and CEO of Anametrix
"Jim Schnepp is well known locally and within the enterprise software community as a leader who both focuses on building out world class sales teams and delivering great value and services to customers. Anametrix is lucky to have him join us as Chief Revenue Officer as we continue to fuel our rapid growth. Jim has the ideal mix of customer focus, technology market savvy and strategic thinking to manage the overwhelming customer demand we are experiencing globally for our digital analytics solutions for marketers."
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.