SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 9, 2012) - Anametrix, the first cloud-based, real-time digital analytics platform, optimizes return on marketing investment (ROMI) with a new Campaign Analytics product that provides B2C marketers a holistic view of marketing mix performance. Designed to tackle the next generation of digital analytics challenges, the new offering delivers an entirely new and unique framework for evaluating multichannel campaign results in real time to transform marketing decision making.
- Anametrix offers the first real-time, multichannel analytics platform that can collect, analyze and display data from any source or vendor.
- The new Campaign Analytics product, built upon the Anametrix platform, helps B2C CMOs and marketers demonstrate and increase their ROMI by improving campaign effectiveness, lowering customer acquisition costs, expanding lifetime value and uncovering new revenue opportunities.
- Campaign Analytics gives B2C marketers access to the technology and powerful new business framework to evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing spend, without any need for IT support or technical skills.
- Campaign Analytics offers real-time visualizations of how the multichannel marketing mix is performing across campaigns, geographies and devices so that marketers can better allocate resources to optimize ROMI. The reports are designed by marketers with a deep understanding of the acquisition marketing process, and they deliver:
- Holistic views of marketing mix performance, instead of silo-based analysis that can be misleading
- Real-time data correlations that reveal trends and anomalies and that uncover marketing-mix interrelations that could lead to channel cannibalization or support
- Insights into campaign effectiveness across channels and geographies to optimize ROMI
- Improved customer segmentation and campaign targeting
- Visibility into the complex relationships between social media, earned media, and paid media
- Easy comparison of campaign metrics, including virality, ROMI, and lifetime value (LTV) across all channels of engagement
- Context for business executives to quickly evaluate ROMI against goals and prior performance
- Time-to-productivity gains through rapid implementation of multichannel marketing analytics best practices
- Pricing for the Anametrix platform is based on the number of data sources being connected. Pricing plans include unlimited users to ensure universal access for all marketers and executives. The new Campaign Analytics is included at no additional fee to customers and is available immediately.
- Anametrix is completely cloud-based. Users can access their marketing data in real time through an in-browser UI, Microsoft Excel, or any iOS, Android or BlackBerry mobile devices. There is no software to install or manage.
- Anametrix also includes variety of toolsets and products designed for modeling, and prediction to support advanced analysis and predictive analytics.
Blaise Barrelet, Anametrix's Co-Founder and CEO
"More than 15 years ago WebSideStory invented the category of cloud-based web analytics to enable marketers to analyze the emerging online channels. Now, we have reunited the core team as Anametrix, which is redefining marketing-analytics technology to address today's real-time, multichannel challenges. Our new Campaign Analytics offering delivers data-drowned marketers an entirely new framework to quickly assess multichannel performance to achieve a direct and positive impact on revenue."
Gary Angel, Semphonic's President and CTO
"Anametrix is engineered to tackle the next generation of digital analytics challenges. It provides a natural platform for the integration of digital and non-digital sources. Its capability to do that multichannel integration and then support powerful analysis and visualization of the combined data is cool and unique. Semphonic is recommending our B2C marketing clients check it out."
"Data Alchemy" - Anametrix's eNewspaper
Anametrix transforms marketing with digital analytics. We collect, analyze, and make sense out of data across all channels in real time to enable marketers to discover new truths about customers, prospects, and the market at large. Anametrix delivers 360-degree visibility into business data to uncover new trends and hidden correlations, explore new relationships, and deliver a bigger and more predictable impact on revenue. Founded in 2010 by the trailblazing web analytics team behind WebSideStory, Anametrix has headquarters in San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.anametrix.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and our blog.
Anametrix is a trademark of Anametrix. Other company and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.