SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwired - May 6, 2014) - Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, announced today it will host the Apttus Accelerate Conference June 16-18, 2014, at the prestigious Palace Hotel in the heart of San Francisco. The annual Apttus Accelerate Conference brings together professionals in Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations for the premier industry event dedicated to customer success and product innovation in quote-to-cash solutions including configure price quote (CPQ), contract management, and revenue management.
"Our inaugural conference last year exceeded our expectations with over twice the number of anticipated attendees," said Apttus CEO, Kirk Krappe. "This year we have another outstanding agenda with prominent industry speakers and sessions with exciting success results from Apttus customers who have leveraged the entire Quote-to-Cash footprint to transform their businesses."
Keynotes and Speakers
- Praveen Sengar, Principal Research Analyst at Gartner and CPQ solutions expert.
- Captain Richard Phillips, author of A Captain's Duty: Somali Pirates, Navy SEALs, and Dangerous Days at Sea, to speak on his incredible and inspiring experience as Captain of a hi-jacked US merchant ship.
- Koka Sexton, educator and recognized social sales and marketing leader from Linkedin. Author of several industry guides including 7 Ways Sales Professionals Drive Revenue with Social Selling.
- Anneke Seley, Early stage Oracle employee and author of numerous sales strategy books including Sales 2.0: Improving Business Results Using Innovative Sales Practices and Technology.
- Prolific writer, frequent speaker, inside sales expert and author of Smart Sales Manager, Josiane Feigon.
- Customer success and best practices sessions from global enterprises: Barracuda Networks, Ceridian HCM, DSV, FIS Global, IMS Health and others.
- Apttus partner sessions with insights on related solutions and strategies for sales compensation management, CRM Sales applications, and cloud computing.
- Gain insights for optimization of the complete end-to-end quote-to-cash process.
- Meet with industry leaders, experts and peers to learn how to increase sales effectiveness, drive revenues and reduce costs.
- Get hands-on training designed to increase success and deliver results for both new and advanced users.
- Evening networking event at the iconic Exploratorium, a twenty-first century learning laboratory changing the way the world learns.
Registration for Accelerate 2014 is available immediately. Attendees can join the conversation with Apttus on Twitter using the hashtag #AccelerateQTC. For more information visit: http://www.apttus.com/accelerate2014/
@Apttus #AccelerateQTC, #QuoteToCash Event of the Year! June 16 -18, 2014 at #PalaceHotelSF. Register Now! http://bit.ly/1qHUEUE.
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer's interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus' patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: http://www.apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.