WHARTON, NJ--(Marketwired - January 25, 2017) - The U.S. Army, Army Contracting Command (ACC) Joint Armaments Center (JA), Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey, on behalf of the US Army Armaments, Research, Development, and Engineering Center (ARDEC), released on Wednesday, January 25 a sources sought notice announcing its plans to conduct market research to identify potential companies who are capable of providing a lab oven that:
- Is capable of maintaining temperatures of between 1000 degrees Celsius and 1500 degrees Celsius
- Has a minimum internal volume of 4000 in^3 and a maximum of 6000 in^3
- Has internal brackets/slots to add or remove shelving every 1½ - 2 inches
- Includes a protective coating on components susceptible to oxidation
- Includes any mechanisms (shields, covers, struts, bracing, dampening, etc.) to limit unwanted environmental forces, such as wind loading, shock loading, vibration, etc., and guides or rails for alignment and processing of articles to be weighed
- Is a new unit (i.e., the government will not accept a used or refurbished oven)
- Is produced in, and supported from, the U.S.A.
Contractors interested in and capable of providing the lab oven must respond by no later than February 24, 2017 with the following information:
- Capability statement indicating ability to supply the lab oven
- ROM cost and delivery schedule to deliver oven
- Capability to inspect and verify oven meets USG requirements
- Relevant current and previous contracts with the USG
- DUNS Number and CAGE Code
- Specifications, brochures, manuals, reports, information pertaining to experience on previous projects, specific work previously performed or being performed, any in-house research and development effort, and any other specific and pertinent information as pertains to this particular area of procurement
- Size of business entity (large or small)
- Address, point of contact, phone/fax numbers, and e-mail address
Contractors must e-mail responses (10MB limit) to Paul E. Batrony at email@example.com.
To receive the contract contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes the required Registrations on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.
We also make available for our clients and for contracting officers our proprietary Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS). Our Advanced Federal Procurement Data Search (AFPDS) gives you in one place instant bid notifications, bid proposal prospecting, and information about government procurement officers. We make this search tool available to clients, as part of our commitment to helping each and every USFCR client succeed and thrive as a government contractor.
For contracting officers, the AFPDS gives them in one place access to a database of available contractors and also a place to post information about opportunities. Contracting officers get free access to AFPDS. We also provide interested contracting officers a list of contractors who may be able to provide a service and/or product that they need.
To learn more about how we can help you succeed as a government contractor, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.