SOURCE: Aria Systems, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jul 31, 2012) - Aria Systems, the leading provider of cloud billing and subscription management solutions, today announced the latest version of the Aria Subscription Billing Platform. The new Aria6™ release includes a more user-friendly, intuitive user interface (UI), powerful new monetization capabilities and an industry-first discount rules engine that gives companies increased flexibility in how they manage their subscription commerce offerings.
"In addition to an improved UI, this new release of the Aria Subscription Billing Platform provides significant flexibility for pricing and plan management," said Richard Snow, vice president and research director, Customer Contact Center Research, Ventana Research. "This new version of the Platform looks to be many times more effective than other SaaS billing solutions available today, enabling companies to easily adjust their subscription offerings as needed."
Key new features include:
- Improved UI and workflows for a more user-friendly, intuitive experience with enhanced navigation of the application, including simplified screens, new wizards, and new tabs and save features for a more visually pleasing experience;
- Improvements to usage tracking including thresholding, accumulation and pooling across multiple services, providing the flexibility to rate usage in several ways including in real-time, at the time of invoicing and against pre-paid thresholds. The Platform also supports unlimited monetization strategies;
- Industry-first discount rules engine, which enables users to apply discounts to any charge in the system, communicate that charge in their preferred format on statements, and apply it to service plans or plan components in an unlimited number of ways;
- Enhanced integrations, including the first address verification solution integrated with the BillSoft tax engine, new payment access through First Atlantic Commerce and Nets/FIC gateways, improved sales quote support and plan management through a new Aria Salesforce.com Connector, as well as streamlined access to an API library with product documentation and videos, as well as immediate testing of APIs and support;
- Improved account management, providing enhanced statement and invoice management for fee notations and conditional formatting, and improved international support with password protected email statements, along with date and time zone configuration enhancements.
"The new release of the Aria Subscription Billing Platform looks amazing," said Michael Tan, financial controller, HootSuite. "We'll be able to easily implement new plans with the Platform's new UI and functionality, and optimize our billing system in the future by leveraging the new reporting capabilities."
"With the improved UI in the new release of the Aria Platform, we will be able to make dynamic changes to our subscription translation and testing solutions and address the real-time needs of our subscribers," said Peter Basile, director of eCommerce Sales, Lionbridge. "We also look forward to using other new features, including the ability to create flexible pricing plans and enhance the user experience."
"Many billing solutions limit the choices companies can make in managing their subscription services by not enabling companies to implement their desired monetization strategy," said Derek Choy, vice president of Engineering, Aria Systems. "With the latest version of the Aria Platform, we are delivering an unmatched combination of features, flexibility and usability that companies need to quickly launch and optimize their monetization strategy and offer different recurring revenue models."
Learn More About Aria Systems!
Interested individuals can contact Aria Systems here; they can also stay up to date on the latest company news by following Aria Systems on Twitter.
About Aria Systems®
Aria Systems is the leading provider of cloud billing and subscription management solutions for Global 2000 companies. The Aria Subscription Billing Platform is the industry's only advanced subscription billing solution capable of managing the entire subscriber lifecycle for all recurring revenue models as a company grows and expands its business. Disney, Pitney Bowes, Ingersoll Rand, DreamWorks, EMC, Internap, VMware, Taleo, and HootSuite all rely on Aria Systems for fast time-to-market, low operational costs, and monetization flexibility.
Aria Systems, the Aria logo and Aria6 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Aria Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.