Arian Silver Corporation
AIM : AGQ
TSX VENTURE : AGQ
FRANKFURT : I3A

Arian Silver Corporation

August 23, 2013 09:56 ET

Arian Silver Corporation: Update on Financing

LONDON, ENGLAND--(Marketwired - Aug. 23, 2013) - Arian Silver Corporation (the "Company") (AIM:AGQ)(TSX VENTURE:AGQ)(FRANKFURT:I3A), a silver exploration, development and production company with a focus on projects in the silver belt of Mexico, announces further to its announcement on 26 July 2013 the positive advancement of negotiations regarding future financing. The private placement debt financing of US$15,585,000 (the "Private Placement") comprises a senior secured convertible note (the "Note"), which would mature at a premium of 5% if not otherwise converted, twelve months from its date of issuance and will bear interest at an annual rate of 14% to be prepaid in full upon closing of the Private Placement.

As previously announced, it remains expected the Note will be convertible, in whole or in part, at the option of the holder, at any time following the closing date and up to and including the maturity date into fully paid and non-assessable common shares ("Common Shares") in the capital of the Company (collectively the "Note Shares") at price of CAD$0.11 per Note Share (the "Conversion Price"). If at the time of sending a conversion notice the Common Shares are then listed on the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSXV"), not more than 96% in aggregate (including prior conversions, if any) of the principal amount may be converted at the Conversion Price, and in the event that all or any part of the remaining 4% is to be converted, it shall be converted based on the last closing price of the Common Shares on the TSXV immediately prior to the date of sending the applicable conversion notice. The Note is expected to be secured on all or substantially all of the Company's and its subsidiaries' assets.

In connection with the Private Placement, the subscriber will receive a 4% arrangement fee from the gross proceeds. The TSXV has conditionally approved the Private Placement, subject to the Company fulfilling all of the listing requirements of the TSXV.

Forward-Looking Information:

This press release contains certain "forward-looking information". All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that the Company believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur in the future. This forward-looking information reflects the current expectations or beliefs of the Company based on information currently available to the Company as well as certain assumptions (including that the Company will be able to obtain the necessary financing and that the proposed subscriber will complete the Private Placement). Forward-looking information is subject to a number of significant risks and uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results of the Company to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking information, and even if such actual results are realized or substantially realized, there can be no assurance that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on the Company. Factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, the failure to close the Private Placement and obtain the necessary financing to acquire the El Bote processing plant or to satisfy the other conditions precedent to the transaction as well as unexpected delays in completing the transportation and refurbishment of the El Bote processing plant which could lead to unexpected delays in the start of operations and delays in the Company's mine expansion plans.

Any forward-looking information speaks only as of the date on which it is made and, except as may be required by applicable securities laws, the Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise. Although the Company believes that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking information are reasonable, forward-looking information is not a guarantee of future performance and accordingly undue reliance should not be put on such information due to the inherent uncertainty therein.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) and no stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release nor approved or disapproved of the information contained herein.

Contact Information