BONITA SPRINGS, FL--(Marketwired - Jun 30, 2016) - Article One Partners (AOP), the world's largest intellectual property research community and pioneer in crowd-based prior art searching, and market leader in providing customized patent research and analytics solutions for blue chip corporations and Law Firms worldwide, announced today the release of Enhanced Profiles for the industry leading AOP Platform used to solicit, post and review research, with analytics for clients and their teams.
"This new release is something that has been in the works for about 18 months," said Peter Vanderheyden, President of Article One Partners. "Clients have been asking for more details around our crowd of more than 37,000 in over 170 countries and we are delighted to be providing more insight to the research community at this time. The client experience and our ability to provide more precise insight into the skills of individual members of our community is a valuable asset to the search process."
The new release will enhance the client and research community with the following benefits:
- Clients will have more insight into the skills and expertise of the researchers working on their private searches.
- Clients will be able to get more detailed statistics about the skills demographics of the crowd and potential experts assigned to their search prior to the search.
- Clients will have access to researcher resumes and historical research success rates for researchers.
- Researchers can voluntarily provide valuable and relevant information about their expertise (personal information remaining private) that will distinguish them from the crowd and allow for targeted private studies.
- Researchers can upload a resume, journal articles they authored, white papers or any other supporting documents to their profile.
Crowdsourcing Prior Art is a very effective way to get the best and broadest group of skilled researchers to address clients search needs across the world. AOP research services, including the AOP Platform and web application, provides its clients with access to insightful information to help them make the best possible IP related business decisions whether they are innovating, defending or monetizing their IP portfolios.
To learn more about AOP's Solutions, visit: https://www.articleonepartners.com/
About Article One Partners
Since its founding in 2008, Article One Partners (AOP) has revolutionized the transparency of patent data. Today, AOP is the world's largest patent research community, broadcasting its studies to over one million people and distributing more than $7.3 million in rewards to researchers for their work on over 4,000 client patent studies. AOP is exceptionally successful in identifying non-textual and non-patent literature. The company is a partner to 17 Fortune 100 companies, 74 Forbes Global 2000 and 7 of the top 10 US patent filers. AOP's client satisfaction rate exceeds 90%.