MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 13, 2016) - Aryaka®, the global SD-WAN provider, announced a record growth of more than 150% year-over-year in calendar Q2 2016, as compared to Q2 2015. This is the fourth consecutive quarter of significant growth for Aryaka, which credits its success to rapidly growing new customer bookings, strong partner contributions, and continued expansion from its install base.
The growing demand for global connectivity and acceleration for mission-critical applications were major contributors to bookings and expansions this quarter. The Aryaka global SD-WAN is the only solution that addresses these issues for global enterprises without latencies associated with public Internet or inflexibility and high costs of MPLS.
"I'm excited about another blockbuster quarter whereby we delivered solid execution and tremendous growth across all geographies," said Shawn Farshchi, President and CEO of Aryaka. "Aryaka is providing our customers with global connectivity, application acceleration, and ability to scale their businesses. Our results validate our leadership position in the global SD-WAN space."
Aryaka's Calendar Q2 2016 Highlights Include:
- Over 150% year over year growth for Q2 and the first half of the year, as compared to 2015.
- Over 70 new customers added, including gaming company, Demonware; cable manufacturer, Volex; the educational platform, Knewton; and Quanshi, the leading online collaboration service provider in China.
- 40% of total bookings generated from existing customer base, who expanded their use of Aryaka's services.
- Partner contribution of more than 73% of total Q2 bookings.
- Exited Q2 with $45M+ of unbilled backlog (customer contractual commitments yet to be invoiced).
- China, Asia Pacific overall, and Europe were among key growth drivers with bookings in these regions equaling momentum in the U.S.
"Our performance in Q2 2016 demonstrates solid operational execution," said Kelly Hicks, CFO of Aryaka. "We are at an inflection point where our field execution combined with operational efficiencies provide us with a clear path to profitability."
Aryaka's global SD-WAN solution provides optimized, software-defined network connectivity and application acceleration to globally distributed enterprises. Aryaka's services have over 10 million users across more than 4,000 sites. Leading brands such as Skullcandy, Air China, Freescale Semiconductor, and ThoughtWorks, as well as partners such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Intelisys, and SK Broadband, have all chosen Aryaka for their enterprise-grade networking needs.
To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.