LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - May 8, 2013) - INTEROP 2013 -- Aryaka®, the leading provider of WAN Optimization as-a-Service, Network as-a-Service and Application Delivery as-a-Service solutions, today announced a new release of MyAryaka, the company's unique web-based customer portal that delivers comprehensive network-wide visibility into locations, applications and their performance. New enhancements to MyAryaka include integration of Aryaka's Application Delivery as-a-service and Network as-a-Service with the company's flagship WAN Optimization as-a-Service into one easy-to-use dashboard; improved configuration capabilities; more detailed reporting; and real-time access and management from any device via MyAryaka Mobile.
MyAryaka offers centralized access to highly granular end-to-end network and application usage reporting on WANs and is included as a free service for all Aryaka customers, eliminating the need to purchase expensive upgrades, specialized appliances or third-party monitoring tools. The customizable dashboard provides a real-time view of network health and allows customers to instantly view applications, locations, links, protocol or port-level statistics to gain a clear picture of network utilization and overall application performance.
New features include:
- Integration of Application Delivery-as-a-Service and Network as-a-Service: The addition of Application Delivery-as-a-Service and Network as-a-Service gives Aryaka customers using multiple solutions a comprehensive view of all three Aryaka solutions in one dashboard at no additional cost.
- MyAryaka Mobile: MyAryaka is now accessible via mobile devices. Customers can view a simplified overview of network and application performance and troubleshoot application and network issues via any mobile Web browser.
- Increased Data Segmentation: The dashboard now provides unprecedented segmentation of WAN, network and application delivery by application, amount of data being processed, data reduction and view by month, week or day.
- Summary of Link Traffic: Aryaka Customers can now view the status of every link as it traverses the network, including data reduction and latency by link.
- Enhancements to Ease Network Configuration: MyAryaka caters to both business and technical users, and dashboards can be customized to include views of latency of segment, refresh rate, time zone and much more.
"By consolidating WAN management and application monitoring into a single-portal, MyAryaka could offer much greater operational awareness than typical distributed network monitoring," said Eric Hanselman, 451 Research. "The unified interface should allow much more efficient and more comprehensive performance analysis than that which is possible with the usual collection of multiple paid visibility portals. MyAryaka Mobile lets Aryaka put that same awareness in the hands of mobile administrators."
"Forcing customers to pay for an additional service that we viewed as an essential part of the Information technology team's toolkit was unacceptable and went against Aryaka's mission of providing affordable WAN connectivity and optimization services for the mid-market," said Ajit Gupta, president and CEO of Aryaka. "Through this new release of MyAryaka, our customers can respond to network and application performance issues quickly and easily to ensure high application performance, increased employee productivity and lower operational costs."
For more information about MyAryaka, please visit: http://www.aryaka.com/products/myaryaka-visibility/
Aryaka delivers application and network performance for the globally distributed enterprise for better collaboration, communication and business productivity. Aryaka eliminates the need for costly Wide Area Networks (WAN) appliances or long-haul private links. Aryaka's premier WAN Optimization as-a-Service accelerates any application to any location on one affordable, optimized network. Aryaka's Network as-a-Service provides organizations an optimized network with Quality of Service for instant and reliable business connectivity. Aryaka's Application Delivery as-a-Service enables distributed business users to quickly access centralized enterprise applications and Cloud resources from anywhere in the world. All services provide end-to-end visibility with 24×7 world-class support. To learn more, visit www.aryaka.com.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Aryaka is a trademark of Aryaka Networks, Inc. All other brands, products or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.