LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Dec 15, 2016) - The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of 11 new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world's leading gaming suppliers to a total of 157, an all-time high.
The new AGEM members are:
- AVUITY, based in Cincinnati with a location in Las Vegas, provides real-time location, rewards and digital display services that directly empower retail, hospitality and gaming organizations with meaningful data.
- EFCOtec Corporation, based in Taipei City, Taiwan, is an innovative technology company focusing on delivering the latest embedded computing solutions and services.
- Exacta Systems, based in Boynton Beach, Fla., is a leading provider of historic horse racing technology, including a state-of-the-art wagering platform and an extensive library of games.
- Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP, based in Washington D.C., offers full-service intellectual property legal and technical experience in virtually every industry and technology.
- Gambling Compliance, based in London with a bureau in Washington, D.C., is a leading provider of independent business intelligence to the global gaming industry.
- Gaming Arts, based in Las Vegas, is a world leader in bingo and keno games and technologies.
- Patir Casino Seating, based in Munich, Germany, with an office in Las Vegas, specializes in the design and production of seating solutions for the casino and hospitality industry.
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister, based in Chicago with more than 400 attorneys in nine offices, offers legal services to clients involved in all aspects of the casino and route-based gaming industry.
- TraffGen USA, based in Highland Park, Ill., provides an advanced gaming marketing platform comprising a range of marketing tools, analytics, player development systems and marketing services.
- Touch Embedded Solutions Inc., based in Taipei City, Taiwan, is a technology-driven company providing a wide range of touch display solutions.
- Universal Gaming Resources, based in Golden, Colo., is a gaming manufacturer and distributor supplying refurbished slot machines, new and refurbished components and a variety of services.
AGEM is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, lotteries, systems, table games, online technology, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.
The current AGEM membership roster, 157 companies strong based in 23 countries, is a who's who of the supplier segment of the global gaming industry: AGEM Gold Members: AGS, Ainsworth Game Technology, Aristocrat Technologies, Austrian Gaming Industries, Everi, International Game Technology (IGT), Intralot S.A., Konami Gaming, Merkur Gaming, Scientific Games and Sega Sammy Creation. AGEM Silver Members: Action Gaming, Aruze Gaming America, Casino Technology, Crane Payment Innovations (CPI), Gaming Partners International (GPI), JCM Global, NYX Gaming Group, Ortiz Gaming, Suzo-Happ Group, TCSJohnHuxley and Zitro. AGEM Bronze Members: Abbiati Casino Equipment, Alfastreet, Amatic Industries, APEX gaming, Astro Corp., BetConstruct, Bingotimes Digital Technology, Boss Gaming, Cammegh Limited, Century Gaming Technologies, CG Technology (CGT), Cole Kepro International, DEQ Systems, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Exacta Systems, FBM, Galaxy Gaming, Gamblit Gaming, GameCo, Gaming Arts, Gaming Support, Glory Global Solutions, Gold Club, Grand Vision Gaming, Incredible Technologies, Inspired Gaming, Interblock USA, Intervision Gaming, ISMS, Iverson Gaming Systems, Jumbo Technology, Matsui Gaming Machine Co., Metronia, Patriot Gaming & Electronics, Quixant Ltd., Table Trac, Universal Gaming Resources, Vantiv Entertainment Solutions, Wells-Gardner Technologies and Win Systems. AGEM Associate Members: 3M Touch Systems, Advanced Gaming Associates, Adlink Technology, Advantech-Innocore, Agilysys, AMD, Arrow International, Asimex Global, Atrient, Automated Cashless Systems, AVUITY, Axiomtek, British Group Interactive (BGI), Brown & Brown Insurance of Nevada, Camryn Industries, CardConnect, Carmanah Signs, Casino Connection International, Casino Screens, Catapult Global, CDC Gaming Reports, CMC Trading Engineering, Cooper Levenson, Digital Instinct, DiTronics Financial Services, Duane Morris LLP, DynaGraphic Printing, EFCOtec Corporation, Eilers & Krejcik Gaming, Elite Gaming Technology, Esterline Interface Technologies, Fantini Research, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, Four Corners, Fox Rothschild, G2 Game Design, Gambling Compliance, GAN, Gaming and Entertainment Touch Technology, Gaming Capital Group, Ganlot, Gary Platt Manufacturing, Gasser Chair Company, Genesis Interactive Technologies, GeoComply USA, Global Gaming Group (G3), Greenberg Traurig, Holley, Driggs, Walch, Fine, Wray, Puzey & Thompson, House Advantage, Howard & Howard, Impact Display Solutions, Intel, IPS, James Industries, James Industry Research Group, JCS Technologies, Jones Walker, KEY-BAK, Kontron, Lazcano Sámano, Lewis Roca Rothgerber, Lightstone Solutions, Majestic Realty, Media Resources, Metalcraft, NanoLumens, Olsen Gaming / Spectronix, Outpost Creative, Patir Casino Seating, Portilla Ruy-Díaz y Aguilar, Proforma GPS, Regulatory Management Counselors (RMC), RMMC, RSM US LLP, Sanmina, SCA Gaming, Sightline Payments, Slot Constructor, Southwest Manufacturing Services, Spin Games, StylGame USA, Taft Stettinius & Hollister, Talent Associates, The Bright Group, Tohkoh Plastics America, Touch Dynamic, Touch Embedded Solutions, Tournament One, TOVIS, TraffGen USA, TransAct Technologies, Veridocs, Wells Fargo, Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO) and Zebra Technologies.