SOURCE: Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM)
LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Nov 29, 2012) - The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of seven new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world's leading gaming suppliers to a total of 126 members, an all-time high for the organization.
The new AGEM members are:
- Arrow International, based in Cleveland, is the world's largest full-line manufacturer of bingo paper, pull tabs and related gaming products with more than 45 years of industry experience.
- Digital Instinct, based in Brisbane, Australia, is a leading software development company that has developed world-class software solutions for labor and workforce management.
- ISMS, based in Hong Kong, is a large multinational company that primarily buys and sells used slot machines.
- Metalcraft, based in Boise, Idaho, is a precision sheet metal and fabrication shop serving multiple markets in the U.S. with a focus on the semi-conductor, electronics, aerospace, transportation, gaming and medical industries.
- Ortiz Gaming, based in Sao Paulo, Brazil, with key offices in Madrid, Spain, and Miami, is an international company in 16 countries worldwide that is principally focused on Class II hardware and software.
- Renewable Creative, based in Henderson, Nev., is an advertising agency with both business-to-business and business-to-consumer creativity for gaming manufacturers, casinos and the hospitality and resort industries.
- TOVIS, based in Incheon, Korea, provides a wide variety of leading touch-screen and display technology and solutions.
AGEM is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, systems, table games, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.
The current AGEM membership roster, 126 companies strong based in 18 countries, is a who's who of the supplier segment of the global gaming industry: AGEM Gold Members: Aristocrat Technologies, Aruze Gaming America, Austrian Gaming Industries, Bally Technologies, International Game Technology (IGT), Intralot S.A., Konami Gaming, Lottomatica / GTECH / Spielo International, SHFL Entertainment, Scientific Games, Video Gaming Technologies (VGT) and WMS Gaming. AGEM Silver Members: Action Gaming, American Gaming Systems (AGS), Casino Technology, Gaming Partners International, JCM Global, MEI, Multimedia Games, Ortiz Gaming, Suzo-Happ Group, TCSJohnHuxley, Wells-Gardner Electronics and Zitro. AGEM Bronze Members: Abbiati Casino Equipment, AC Slots (ACS), Acres 4.0, Ainsworth Game Technology, Alfastreet, Astro Corp., Bingotimes Digital Technology, Cadillac Jack, Cammegh Limited, Cantor Gaming, CastNET, Cole Kepro International, Crane Payment Solutions / CashCode / Money Controls, Diamond Game, DigiDeal, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Galaxy Gaming, Gaming Support, Glory (U.S.A.) Inc., Incredible Technologies, Inspired Gaming, Interblock USA, ISMS, Iverson Gaming Systems, JPM International, Jumbo Technology, Matsui Gaming Machine Co., Modern Gaming, Patriot Gaming & Electronics, Quixant Ltd., Reel Games and Table Trac. AGEM Associate Members: 3M Touch Systems, Advantech-Innocore, Arrow International, Assurance Ltd., BBIN, Carmanah Signs, Casino Enterprise Management, Cooper Levenson, CSA Group, Cybertec Gaming Systems, Daktronics, Digital Instinct, DiTronics Financial Services, DynaGraphic Printing, Elite Casino Products, Esterline Advanced Input Systems, EWA Cyber Security, Eurocoin, Flextronics, Fox Rothschild, FutureLogic, Gaming Capital Group, Gary Platt Manufacturing, Gemaco, Inc., Genesis Interactive Technologies, Global Cash Access, Global Gaming Group (G3), Grand Products Nevada, Greenberg Traurig, Hanco Technologies, Howard & Howard, IDX, Impact LCD, Intel, IPS, James Industries, JCS Technologies, KEY-BAK, Kontron, Leap Forward Gaming, Lewis & Roca, Lincoln Industries, Litemax Technology, Metalcraft, Outpost Creative, Phelps Dunbar, Portwell, Proforma GPS, Rainmaker, Reel TV, Regulatory Management Counselors (RMC), Renewable Creative, Rye Park Gaming, SCA Gaming, Southwest Fabricators, Spin Games, Strategy9, StylGame USA, Talent Associates, The Bright Group, Tournament One, TOVIS, TransAct Technologies, Veridocs, Wrex Products and Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO).