LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Dec 3, 2012) - GARTNER Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 -- Avatier Corp., a leading provider of identity access management software, today announced Compliance Auditor, a new access certification solution that allows auditing of virtually any system or asset on the network at any time and from anywhere.
Avatier uses a project model for access reviews. Projects are created through a simple wizard interface. In addition to basic project information like ownership, start/stop date and certification rules, Avatier exposes business attributes allowing fine grained governance reviews. Avatier user provisioning customers benefit from integrated access removal, automatic workflow and inherited project/resource ownership. Compliance Auditor is the first access certification solution to offer a unified HTML5 user interface is designed for mobile and desktop browsers, and reflects a consumer-oriented user-friendly approach.
In addition to providing anytime-anywhere auditing capabilities, Compliance Auditor also provides a built-in workflow system that automatically determines application owners or management approvers who need to perform the audits. Finally, risk metrics, also based on real-time data, provide scores on potential risk factors around access so the most sensitive access rights receive the appropriate attention.
Compliance Auditor's key features include:
- Access assurance - Automatically determine auditors based on application and resource ownership to ensure the certification process is executed by the appropriate resources.
- Multilevel approval - Business users can request additional validation from others during an access certification. Once a reviewer completes an access provisioning project, it can be sent off for final review to another team or external auditor.
- Real-time revoke - Actions like revoke access and delete account are fully integrated with Avatier's Identity Enforcer entitlement management system.
- Audit redirection - Team members have the opportunity to involve anyone in any audit to help ensure its timely completion.
- All-new interface - Compliance Auditor offers the world's first universal mobile touch-enabled end-user client interface for performing access certifications. Its graphical controls are touch-enabled, making it is easy enough to use without a keyboard.
About the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 provides the practical insight and innovative thinking needed to move forward effectively. The Gartner IAM Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, managing, and improving IAM programs. This year's summit will give you the must-have information for retooling your IAM strategy to meet the challenges brought on by the nexus of cloud, social, mobile and the information revolution. www.gartner.com/us/iam.
Avatier is the most innovative identity and access risk management solutions company in the world. The company invented the world's first business service catalog in the form of an IT Store with automatic workflow, and its award-winning products are deployed worldwide across 16 vertical markets and hundreds of organizations with millions of managed user identities. The company's Identity and Access Risk Management (ARM) suite incorporates products for user provisioning, password management, compliance governance and risk intelligence. All solutions represent the quickest time to value and the best operational efficiencies in the industry because of their innovative use of graphical configuration versus complex coding and scripting. Avatier is based in San Ramon, Calif., and is privately held. For more information on Avatier Corporation, go to http://www.avatier.com or call 800-609-8610.