SOURCE: Avatier Corporation
SAN RAMON, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) - Avatier Corp., a leading identity and access risk management solutions provider, today announced it will be featuring its new Compliance Auditor at the Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit in Las Vegas, December 3-5. Avatier will once again be a Premier-level sponsor at the event.
The ultimate access certification tool, Compliance Auditor enables anytime, anywhere auditing of virtually any system or asset on the network. With the world's first universal mobile touch interface, IT professionals can approve and revoke access, delete accounts, allow exceptions, attach evidence, and send access validation audit messages. A built-in workflow system for automating IAG access provisioning ensures rounds of validation requests can be seamlessly generated and obtained. Audit intelligence provides access provisioning and validation with critical real-time data. Finally, risk metrics, also based on real-time data, provide scores on potential risk factors around access and roles.
Compliance Auditor's key features include:
- Access provisioning - Users are granted appropriate access to assets and systems depending on their position.
- Multilevel approval - Business users can request additional validation from others during an access certification. Once a reviewer completes an access provisioning project, it can be sent off for final review to another team or external auditor.
- Real-time revoke - Actions like revoke access and delete account are fully integrated with Avatier's Identity Enforcer entitlement management system.
- Audit redirection - Team members have the opportunity to involve anyone in any audit to help ensure its timely completion.
- All-new interface - Compliance Auditor offers the world's first universal mobile touch-enabled end-user client interface for access provisioning and identity modeling. Its graphical controls are touch-enabled, making it is easy enough to use without a keyboard.
The Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit
The Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit is one of the most influential events in the IAM industry, and provides valuable information updates on the latest advancements in identity access management software. It is an elite gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, managing and improving identity access management software solutions at their organizations. From IAM fundamentals to leading-edge solutions, the comprehensive program provides the latest tools and insights for delivering effective security, a more accountable and transparent organizational culture, and real value for the enterprise. According to the organizers, this year's summit promises to provide the right information for retooling an IAM strategy to meet the challenges brought on by the nexus of cloud, social and mobile.
Avatier is the most innovative identity and access risk management solutions company in the world. The company invented the world's first business service catalog in the form of an IT Store with automatic workflow, and its award-winning products are deployed worldwide across 16 vertical markets and hundreds of organizations with millions of managed user identities. The company's Identity and Access Risk Management (ARM) suite incorporates products for user provisioning, password management, compliance governance and risk intelligence. All solutions represent the quickest time to value and the best operational efficiencies in the industry because of their innovative use of graphical configuration versus complex coding and scripting. Avatier is based in San Ramon, Calif., and is privately held. For more information on Avatier Corporation, go to http://www.avatier.com or call 800-609-8610.